• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Thanks mate. 18x8.5 +38 19x9.5 +22
They protrude a tad more than I wanted in the back, but hopefully when I install Stoptech BBK the hat isn't as thick as current.

The hat on stoptech brakes are 4mm thicker in the front and 2.5mm thicker in the back.

Work Meister P1 3P

Do you know the specs on the wheels @nsx_nordic?

Yes sir, I do :wink:
Have owned several types of wheels for my nsx over the years, but these rims are just «made for the NSX» and fit "big brakes" too.

Wheelspecs:
19x10.5 ET36 rear
18x8,5 ET31 front.

Tires: 285x30x19 and 225x18x35.
I drive pretty low on my coils, so the camber/toe/caster - and right ride hight must me done correctly the make this wheel specs to fit right.

If you want to know more about the wheel specs:
The rear wheels are actually a litle challenge, here you must find the right ET for the rear brake calipper to fit inside the wheel without scraping the wheel spokes, at the same time as you must prevent the front tires from scrubbing the front inner fenders. So the right ET is a must.

All fender edges are professonal rolled, and the front inner fenders in plastic are made a little smoother with a hot air gun. Likes the combo «form and function».
My Work Wheel Meister has O disc at the back, and R disc at the front.
Like the combo «form and function». Btw, you must run a minimum 3 mm hub spacer at the rear to get clearance to the original breake calipper.

Hope this could help :smile:

Have owned several types of wheels for my nsx over the years, but these rims are just «made for the NSX» and fit "big brakes" too.

Wheelspecs:
19x10.5 ET36 rear
18x8,5 ET31 front.

I drive pretty low on my coils, so the camber/toe/caster - and right ride hight must me done correctly the make this wheel specs to fit right.

The rear wheels are actually a litle challenge, here you must find the right ET for the rear brake calipper to fit inside the wheel without scraping the wheel spokes, at the same time as you must prevent the front tires from scrubbing the front inner fenders. So the right ET is a must.

All fender edges are professonal rolled, and the front inner fenders in plastic are made a little smoother with a hot air gun. Likes the combo «form and function».
Like the combo «form and function». Btw, you must run a minimum 3 mm hub spacer at the rear to get clearance to the original breake calipper.

Wheelspecs:
19x10.5 ET36 rear
18x8,5 ET31 front.

Wheelspecs:
19x10.5 ET36 rear
18x8,5 ET31 front.

Specs on the Work Meisters

Wheelspecs:
19x10.5 ET36 rear
18x8,5 ET31 front.

50791772981_1b6bc5c876_b.jpg

Cleaning calipers / undercarriage.

Yes sir, I have all the specs :smile:.

19x10.5 ET36 rear
18x8,5 ET31 front.
My Work Meister wheels have an O disc at the back - and an R disc at the front.
I also run a 3 mm hub spacer at the rear, this to avoid scraping the calipers in the inside edge of the rim (OEM caliper).

The front wheels are the «problem»..there you have to find the right width on the wheel and ET so a «big brake» calipers fits (for the future), at the same time as you must have the correctly fromt combo to prevent the tires from scrubbing the inner and outher fender edge.

A tip: My wheel fender lips have been professional rolled both front and rear, and the inner fenders in abc plastic have been made a little smoother over time (hot air gun..).
I

Hope this was helping :tongue:

Last edited:
Yes sir, I have all the specs :smile:.

19x10.5 ET36 rear
18x8,5 ET31 front.
My Work Meister wheels have an O disc at the back - and an R disc at the front.
I also run a 3 mm hub spacer at the rear, this to avoid scraping the calipers in the inside edge of the rim (OEM caliper).

The front wheels are the «problem»..there you have to find the right width on the wheel and ET so a «big brake» calipers fits (for the future), at the same time as you must have the correctly fromt combo to prevent the tires from scrubbing the inner and outher fender edge.

A tip: My wheel fender lips have been professional rolled both front and rear, and the inner fenders in abc plastic have been made a little smoother over time (hot air gun..).
I

Hope this was helping :tongue:

Your car looks really good! I've always had a soft spot for some Meisters, but I quickly realized they were not an easy wheel to fit on a NSX.

Any more pictures of your car, like profile/side shots?

of Meisters

Your car looks really good! I've always had a soft spot for some Meisters, but I quickly realized they were not an easy wheel to fit on a NSX.

Any more pictures of your car, like profile/side shots?

Like this? Sorry for the show-off..:cool: The Work Meister wheel are actually easy to fit on a NSX. A little camber and some «lower to the ground» settings - and you’re there. They will not fit with an OEM setting, not with my choise of size and ET.

8C8F34FE-AC4B-4B86-A683-F15EDA55CA50.jpg

88D8063D-B682-4B64-8C22-6842A7060375.jpg

39212063-0F2A-4851-BDF3-7DA9DF88FF65.jpeg

Attachments

• 5C4BA9DA-531E-43A4-8F54-DC28BCD23500.jpg
    5C4BA9DA-531E-43A4-8F54-DC28BCD23500.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 847
Back