• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Looks like someone needs a front bumper emblem. "H" or "A" badge in your future?

I'm having PPF put on the car next week- it's near-mint (15k miles) and want to try to keep it that way.

Probably the A will go back on, but I also bought a couple of the silver "NSX" door emblems, and I'm going to try to machine one down to a thin profile and see how that might look. Or might just put 6-32 stainless setscrews in the holes (should thread right in) and see if that might be relatively unobtrusive. Could always remove those and put the A back on....

Edit: I screwed in a couple 6-32 stainless set screws to fill the holes, and it looked exactly like someone had screwed in a couple set screws to fill the holes, i.e., terrible. So the A will go back on.

Last edited:
We'd been having great weather here in Ohio, and our painter had some time, so I scheduled having the garage painted- a 2 day process. Yesterday it snowed, so this morning I had to pull the car out for them to finish today.

I guess it's a good thing I just put on the Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 all-season tires lol.

Attachments

• snow nsx.jpg
    snow nsx.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 619
Beautiful!

Appears to be in excellent condition, with original wheels etc. 1991? Just purchased?

Don't recognize the plate, are you in France?

many thanks :smile:
absolutely stock!!, 1 owner only during 30 years, and only 52 000 kms...
first cleaning since ......
I show it yesterday tot he previous owner; he didn't believe it was possible to see it so nice (last time was in 1991 when he purchased it).

and original paint of 1991...no respray except front bumper

Last edited:
We'd been having great weather here in Ohio, and our painter had some time, so I scheduled having the garage painted- a 2 day process. Yesterday it snowed, so this morning I had to pull the car out for them to finish today.

I guess it's a good thing I just put on the Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 all-season tires lol.

My Pirellis would have just spun in the snow, then cracked LOL :D

I wonder if every new owner of the old car knows the mirrors fold....

50907321942_a82ac422c0_b.jpg

Thanks for the wheels, Joe!

Back