• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Interesting, that stealth wrap absolutely makes that color. I'm really not that much of a Spa yellow fan, but wow it works with that stealth wrap, and the yellow, black and red color combo looks great! Very nice!
Thank you. Yeah I wasn’t sure of how it would look with the stealth film, but I wanted something different and at the same time get the best protection in the paint. I was happy with the results .
Off topic, but do any of you know where I can find the part # for a new red “H” emblem for the front bumper?

Thank you. Yeah I wasn’t sure of how it would look with the stealth film, but I wanted something different and at the same time get the best protection in the paint. I was happy with the results .
Off topic, but do any of you know where I can find the part # for a new red “H” emblem for the front bumper?
75700-SL0-J10ZB

Edit- you can also get a yellow one :)

75700-SL0-000ZG

Went out for a drive..

53407528594_dd583ec331_b.jpg
[/url]

Hope you weren't looking for an argument!

While I had always loved, understood and appreciated the NSX from day one, I will never forget the moment it went from a car that I would like to have to one that I was determined to have.

Back in 06' Acura of West Chester (Pennsylvania) had a black 00' NSX coupe that had a couple questionable mods (Wheels, intake and exhaust), but also was a fixed rood NA2 and I went from being curious to absolutely determined to leave with it the moment I sat in the car. The visibility was like nothing I had ever experienced and I felt like I dropped down into some type of Group C prototype race car. Absolutely brilliant and even recalling it makes the hair on my arms stand up!!

So yep, I think we're all in agreement here that these are beautiful cars!

Back