• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powder Coated Caliper & Rebuild Service-$200

Hi Mike,
Any word on the calipers? Kindly return call to frank for updates. he said he's been trying to get a hold of you with some concerns on shipping and receiving the calipers.
Thanks,
Joaquin
(redtide)

Hi Mike (tpsmak)
i recently had a set of NSX calipers rebuilt. The funny thing is without knowing until we tried putting them on, you sent back 2 LEFT front calipers instead of left and right.
I would understand how easy it would have been to not notice it as we to did not notice until we tried putting them back on.
The calipers are now with frank and he has been trying to call you but cannot get through. How can he get in touch with you please?
You can reach him through 949 7359964
Thanks,
Joaquin (redtide)

I have a pair of 1992 rears that would like to get rebuilt and powdercoated, looking for some feedback here!

Brian

Wow I would love to get my calipers powdercoated on my 2004 NSX.

I don't like the gold and prefer a red color with black NSX logo.

How long will this take?

Although these are red and silver, something like this? (crappy cell phone pic):
NSXcaliper.jpg

I'm not a big fan of colored calipers but these really go with my '97 Formula Red. Barn Man (Barney) just got these done for me and I think this guy (Mike Mak) did them although I'm not sure. I'll verify that---

EDIT: Barney used a guy named Mike Golding in Atlanta.

Last edited:
Ever thought of ceramic coating the calipers "near chrome"? it's more like a polished look than the powder coating that I've seen so far.

Wow! http://www.tpsmotorsports.com/dyno-tuning/

U might be just the one I'm looking for to have my Maggie LS2 re-tuned. I had Newtech do the job and I've lost 4~ highway MPGs during cruising. My oil seems to get dirtier faster.

Last edited:
Back