• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PRIDE exhaust Group Buy (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to an overwhelming increase in people wanting a super high-end exhaust and didn't want to pay thousands and thousands. Pride Groupe decided to make it official. 2 year warranty on all Pride exhaust and parts (warranty transferrable only with receipt provided)! The first 10 people that order the exhaust will get a very special introductory price at $1100 SHIPPED and insured (within the US 48 states only)! Will ship worldwide, please email me for a freight quote. After the first ten exhaust sold the price will go back to $1299 shipped. Paypal accepted and will only ship to confirmed and verified address only. If you pay by money order, you get another 3% off. This exhaust will fit all 1991-1994 NSX. We also have an adaptor for 1995-1999 NSX. If you have a 1995-1999 NSX, I will include the exhaust adaptors including gaskets for an additional $110 (MSRP: $160).

Each exhaust includes:
-2x Gaskets
-2 year warranty on any defects. Warranty is void if improperly installed, altered, or subjected to misuse or damage from accidents.

Pride5.jpg

Pride6.jpg

Pride1.jpg

Pride2.jpg

Pride3.jpg

Please search on the forum for reviews on Pride exhaust products.

Mark
Pride Exhaust

Please check your PM.

That is a beautiful exhaust and a reasonable price. If I did not have an exhaust already I would purchase one. You should post some sound clips it will help them sell. What grade stainless steel are they?

Last edited:
Is this a GTone knock off? Any sound clips?

Yes its a knock off, just like the guy in Texas that was doing it. You can totally tell by the design. Good buy for people if everything is the same quality of workmanship and metals.

Looks great I'm building the same exahust just with less welds and smoother bends. Can't wait to here yours.

Last edited:
Please check your PM.

PM responded, thanks.

That is a beautiful exhaust and a reasonable price. If I did not have an exhaust already I would purchase one. You should post some sound clips it will help them sell. What grade stainless steel are they?

We are hiring a professional photographer to take better pictures and do the videos. Currently waiting on the Lambo and Ferrari exhaust. Try to hire the guy all at once to film it.

quad tips available?

Quad tip not available at the moment but true Titanium tips (burnt) will be available soon. It will be just an add on.

I posted this originally at 4:10AM EST... very strange came back to check and my post isn't here? Here are my questions again from this morn, I see a few other Primers asked some of them already...

Hi very interesting looks similar to Gt-One 5.1 and Bel Canto. I have a few questions for you regarding:

1) Do you have any Dyno results Base line vs Pride exhaust pulls?

2) Any sound clips or videos?

3) Is this a full stainless steel system? What grade T-304?

4) Piping Size?

5) Weight?

6) Is it avail in Quad tip or just Single tip?​

BTW... this is the same as http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129843&highlight=PRIDE+exhaust&page=2

There is a sound clip at post #40

Last edited:
Those welds look very impressive. I think in the past we determined these type exhausts don't make the most HP but those who normally buy them already know that. We buy them for their uniqueness and beauty. That said, damn good deal and beautiful unit.:wink:

Most likely, China. And apparently, the Bel-Canto has the same fitment issue with the passenger side being slightly higher, so I would assume they come from the same factory.

I posted this originally at 4:10AM EST... very strange came back to check and my post isn't here? Here are my questions again from this morn, I see a few other Primers asked some of them already...

Hi very interesting looks similar to Gt-One 5.1 and Bel Canto. I have a few questions for you regarding:

1) Do you have any Dyno results Base line vs Pride exhaust pulls?

Currently don't have any dyno's yet.

2) Any sound clips or videos?

Videos are coming soon.

3) Is this a full stainless steel system? What grade T-304?

It is a complete T-304 Stainless Steel exhaust.

4) Piping Size?

piping inlet flange measures at 2.5 inches/63mm and the tip measures at 3.5 inches/89mm

5) Weight?

Full exhaust weighs at 25.6 pounds/11.6 kilogram

6) Is it avail in Quad tip or just Single tip?

Currently only available in single tip or true titanium tip (burnt) unlike the stainless burnt style

BTW... this is the same as http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129843&highlight=PRIDE+exhaust&page=2

There is a sound clip at post #40

How is the fitment on these exhaust? I recalled see pic with the one tip higher on one side.

Yes, the passenger side is slightly higher but an easy adjustment with exhaust and hangers.

What country is this exhaust built in.

They are built by the best manufacture in Taiwan. It takes alot of time to build just one single exhaust by hand. The only reason we can offer them at such a good price is because we are not making much on these exhaust. I'm a proud NSX owner for many years & a 911 Turbo. Pride is formed with car enthusiasts like you and I with my other partners with Ferrari 360/430, Lamborghini Gallardo, & Skyline owners. I've been in the performance industry for over 14 years. We enjoy doing this and this is not our main income so we're bringing in very high quality parts for you guys and doing what we love.....cars! Here's couple pictures of us goofing around in Malibu Canyon: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126136

Thank you.

The only reason we can offer them at such a good price is because we are not making much on these exhaust.
Ok, I tried quite hard not to chime in but this just offends me. I do commend your business shrewdness since I spoke to the Chinese/Taiwanese distributors for exhaust from NingBo and *someone* Stateside is making a killing on these. It looks like you're providing good customer service so I hope you're able to keep that up in any event...

so these are the "real" bel canto??
i dont understand, can u explain more!

Ok, I tried quite hard not to chime in but this just offends me. I do commend your business shrewdness since I spoke to the Chinese/Taiwanese distributors for exhaust from NingBo and *someone* Stateside is making a killing on these. It looks like you're providing good customer service so I hope you're able to keep that up in any event...

Last edited:
edited for respect of the vendor

Last edited:
The real bel canto and gt roms are made in Japan not Taiwan......:rolleyes:

Thread is here on the real bel canto exhaust

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113348

If you would have done your research you would know that these are knock offs....the real ones sold for close to 3k.

yes seller go ahead and confirm.....as I stated these are cool for being knockoffs for the price....

to me they look the same
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1114547&postcount=119

maybe u need a new glasses!!!:rolleyes:

they sell for $3k because someone is making money i guess:confused:
btw, did u bought one for $3k?

Last edited:
they sell for $3k because someone is making money i guess:confused:

$3k because someone took the time to research and design something. $1k because you can always copy and out source it for cheaper. Just a guess but the ones that cost $3k are probably made of a slightly higher grade as well... but to each their own. It's your car, go for whatever floats your boat!

Hey, Look!!@! An X5!
sceo_suv.jpg

Last edited:
edited in respect to the vendor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back