• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project: Widebody - 02 Conversion

fifrules said:
How are the brakes coming along?

Good, Once I have the parts back from the powder coater (late summer by the time I get my but in gear) I'll post some pics. I'll start a new thread... This one got a little tooooo long.

Brake set up:
Brembo F40 front calipers on 1.25 x 13" rotors
Porsche/Brembo 993 rear calipers on 1 x 11" rotors
Custom offset aluminum rotor hats/spacers to correct wheel offset.

i saw this car today from about 100 ft, and thought it was awesome so i had to cetch up... took me for freakin ever, till we got to a stop light getting off the highway... snapped this picture here on my phone and waved... car was pure sex on the road... the girl i was riding with wanted me to follow more but i wanted icecream and knew this car would own me :frown:...
i used the picture to post on a focus website and someone lead me here to this post... love the car!

so hello from the naggy zx3 that stalked you and took your picture! :smile:

So that's what you look like. Nice to put a face to the craftsmanship..

It almost looks out of place in WI, you should move to California.

Tan:biggrin:

To be honest i don't like the car, it screams Ferrari kit car from the back...and it sits far too high. From the front it looks pure JGTC, but needs to be much lower, on wider wheels....all in my humble opinion. You've put a lot of work into it and i'm glad you're happy with it :biggrin:

wow! great job!:biggrin:
btw any more pics of the orange nsx in this photo?
Is the owner in cheese head land also?
DSCF0575trim.jpg

VRoooM said:
brucewayne said:
wow! great job!:biggrin:
btw any more pics of the orange nsx in this photo?
Is the owner in cheese head land also?
Yeah, Mike from Auto Trim Design here in Appleton. That used to be Daniels (JDMNSXR's) car. Pics here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=472930&postcount=12

Well both be at the Oct 22nd bruch here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76979
Thanks!
I have had this pic and have been looking for more of that car.
41471nsx.JPG

I am going to try to juggle my calender to see if I can make it.:biggrin:

Thanks for the link. We had a drive around lake Winnebago this last weekend. Must have seen me on my way there.

Back