• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project: Widebody Version 2.1

The interior looks incredible! I'm curious about the RDX transplant and a zoom in on the center console. I really want to see the work done there...

Here are a few more pictures.

86sm.jpg

87sm.jpg

88sm.jpg

92sm.jpg

Your build is inspiring. I think using the factory rear lights was a nice way to tie it all in. The rear canopy treatment is awesome. Lots of creativity here!

+1 for Steven! Great work there too bud!

Can't wait to hear the the Sorcery GT exhaust scream. Post up some vids :biggrin:

EDIT: Are you still using a copper radiator? What is the downpipe thingymagiggy right below the exhaust cannister? ;)
92sm.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff's wife happy it's done...and so is Jeff on right !

OMG:eek::eek::eek: Nice job men..lovely car.

What?????? carbon fender liner? nice detail.
What brand is the exhaust? sounds amazing:eek:

Keep up the good work.......

I love the six windows and the new rear bumper design. The white colour car also bring out how wide and beautiful the car is. Maybe I'm biase. :biggrin:

To be honest, I thought the original red wide body was soso. I really love this version though, I have to say, all you hardwork and determination has paid off. Its one of the most unique and amazing NSX I've seen on NSXprime!

OMG:eek::eek::eek: Nice job men..lovely car.

What?????? carbon fender liner? nice detail.
What brand is the exhaust? sounds amazing:eek:

Keep up the good work.......

The liners are actually Carbon/kevlar. The first ones I built were strait carbon and were very brittle.

Exhaust is a Sorcery GT, Test pipes.

---GrounDDesignS---
The jams will be covered in white. I'm still playing with the idea of respraying the whole car matte white.

---RYU---
That pipe is the cross over pipe from the front header/bank. The Sorcery exhaust has a slight different routing that requires the use of a strait rear Sway bar ( type S in my case). link here http://nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p=580663&postcount=121

Back