• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

What is the best price (including shipping) you can do on a set off 200 cell for my 2004 NSX?

Brian, my car failed smog again with your cats.... what is the return policy? or can I exchange them for something that will pass smog? (maybe + $ or something?) let me know....

I have a special Spring Break Sale! Pm me for discounted prices! Sale will last till the end of the month. Only 5 spots available!

Might be interested in some highflow cats that need to pass emissions in Ontario, Canada. What do you suggest?

My new 100 cell cats just passed emissions here in Vegas at Findlay Acura. I have an intercooled SOS supercharged 2005 engine in a 92. I was also recently retuned to 420rwhp and 317rwtq. I also have the B-line intake and the Pride V1. I use O2 feedback when not in boost.

The cats really turned the volume down on the exhaust. I miss the really loud scream up top but I love that the rasp and the horrible 2K to 2.5 sound is gone. Also all the popping is gone. The exhaust is more refined but still high pitch just less volume.

Last edited:
My new 100 cell cats just passed emissions here in Vegas at Findlay Acura. I have an intercooled SOS supercharged 2005 engine in a 92. I was also recently retuned to 420rwhp and 317rwtq. I also have the B-line intake and the Pride V1. I use O2 feedback when not in boost.

The cats really turned the volume down on the exhaust. I miss the really loud scream up top but I love that the rasp and the horrible 2K to 2.5 sound is gone. Also all the popping is gone. The exhaust is more refined but still high pitch just less volume.

Wow I'm surprised you passed on the 100 Cell! The locals here in Ontario, Canada are pretty sure it would fail. Not sure which route to take right now, was thinking 300 Cell but would like the benefits of 100 cell I did not want to get caught in a road side 'surprise' test and not pass or swapping out back to factory to pass. Just pulled my car out for the season is SOS S/C as well and is being intercooled so almost similar setup as you mine is a '00 are you running AEM EMS?

Last edited:
Wow I'm surprised you passed on the 100 Cell! The locals here in Ontario, Canada are pretty sure it would fail. Not sure which route to take right now, was thinking 300 Cell but would like the benefits of 100 cell I did not want to get caught in a road side 'surprise' test and not pass or swapping out back to factory to pass. Just pulled my car out for the season is SOS S/C as well and is being intercooled so almost similar setup as you mine is a '00 are you running AEM EMS?

Yes I'm running the AEM.

I'm in the market for a HFC that will ultimately give my GT-one 5.1 exhaust more growl as I find my current combo (stock header, GT-one 5.1 exhaust) is too quiet and do not want CEL lights!

Is this cat still available and will it do what I want?

thanks
rick

I went CTSC recently but have strict emission tests here in Europe, similar to CA. I've 2'' piping. CTSC would favor a 200 cells, emissions 300. How much power do I loose with 300 if the exhaust is more silent/restrictive than a CT exhaust? I've 97+ headers.

cptnsx,

Sorry I've been so busy trying to catch up on all my projects I haven't had a chance to keep up with the thread! Congrats on passing. I believe a lot of it has to do with the tuning as well. If it's tuned properly a 100 cell does have the ability to pass emissions in a state that isn't as strict as California.

S4play,

Yes, The high flow cat will make it sound more aggressive over the OEM cats. Definitely an upgrade in the audio dept. =) It won't have the raspiness or the popping of a test pipe.

GoldNSX,

I know the euro emissions are strict and I would probably go with the 200 cell or 300 cell for you. You will still see gains over the oem cat with the 300 cell especially on a boosted NSX. We are currently improving the design and making the cat's have more volume and I believe it will help with flow.

GoldNSX,

I know the euro emissions are strict and I would probably go with the 200 cell or 300 cell for you. You will still see gains over the oem cat with the 300 cell especially on a boosted NSX. We are currently improving the design and making the cat's have more volume and I believe it will help with flow.
Brian,

Please let me know when you have the new version ready. Thanks!

S4play,

Yes, The high flow cat will make it sound more aggressive over the OEM cats. Definitely an upgrade in the audio dept. =) It won't have the raspiness or the popping of a test pipe.

Sounds like what I need - do you have a bolt-on 2002+ version?

I'm looking for maximum sound but no CEL or fault lights.

thanks
rick

Brian,

Please let me know when you have the new version ready. Thanks!

Will do I should have it done in about 2 weeks after i complete all my orders. I'm looking to start having them in stock so you guys don't have to wait more than a day. PM me if you're interested and let me know which version you want.

Sounds like what I need - do you have a bolt-on 2002+ version?

I'm looking for maximum sound but no CEL or fault lights.

thanks
rick

Hi Rick,

Yes, I have a bolt on 2002+ version. It will also not throw a CEL as well. We have done several 2002+ version with no CEL's. PM me if you're interested. Going with the 200cell will give you the maximum sound, power, and no CEL.

I'm looking for the same as Rick.

Thanks,
Steve

Same as above Steve. If you have lax emissions in your state I can also offer a 100 cell version that will give you maximum gain and no CEL.

Back