• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed rdx injectors & ecu rom tune kit

He is back in the class room, contacted me the other day apologising for not being around and getting my kit to me.
So be patient, i am and its killing me.

Scammy, I have your kit right here and its ready to leave... finally =) I am shipping all rdx orders this week. Thanks for your patience everyone!

UPDATE!!!

Hi guys, Sorry for being slow to respond to my messages and threads. I'm back in school full time so its extremely difficult for me to offer good customer service and go through school at the same time. It's been insane! I want to let you know that I will continue to offer all my products to the NSX community. My colleague Scott AKA Frumpybumps will officially take over all orders for me. He knows everything there is to know about my products and he can offer a quick and excellent customer service. This is the only way right now for me to still offer my products and finish my education. I hope you guys understand. All of my existing orders will still be handled by me and I will do my best to take care of you. Thank you all for understanding! We will be offering a special groupbuy on most of our products to kickstart Scott joining the Prospeed family. =)

Thank you,

Brian

If you have any questions or want to place an order please PM frumpybumps or the prefered method is to email Scott at [email protected]

sweet as mate, i was'nt worried just want it on my car now, spring is here so are the track days.....

Just went for an emissions test and I passed in Ontario. I failed the first time because of a bad 02 sensor. Changed both 02 sensors, cleaned the air filter, cleaned air intake temperature sensor and it passed.

Car is a 1991 with 125k miles; RDX injectors with spec 2 chip and Prospeed high flow cats.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 800
sweet as mate, i was'nt worried just want it on my car now, spring is here so are the track days.....

And don't forget my spacers!

:biggrin:

Have existing orders been sent out buddy?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Finally having Scott Frumpybumps help me here with all orders. Everything should be going out by early next week. I apologize for the wait but I always come through. He is working on making sure everyone is happy and get this great product in your hands! Just a lil longer guys! I Appreciate you guys!

RDX upgrade impressions and track comparison:

You can feel more torque right away. On the drive home it had more pep! The one thing I noticed was that on acceleration before the mod around 4500 rpm you hear the click and the fuel pump goes into high pressure mode but after the upgrade there is not click anymore. So I think the fuel pump is either running in high pressure mode all the time or not at all. Maybe some experts can chime in. Over all a nice upgrade and worth the money so far.

On the track-
Here is a link to see the side by side in car videos.
http://youtu.be/u3UDHP4Nzr8
I noticed that my TopSpeed was 112 now its 120. The car had faster acceleration and noticed that going into turn three the car had more torque and the TCS kicked on (before it did not).
As you can see I only ran marginally faster I contribute that to my comfort level with the car and track. I noticed that I would accelerate faster to my usual speed the coast into the brake zone. On the video you can see that but the straight line speeds were faster.

I finally decided to have Brain and Scott install this mod for me. Drove my car to Brain & Scott, they are both very knowledgeable and installed it in a timely manner. First impression was the car start almost instant instead of the cranking pause for 1-2 seconds. I only drove the car home, mostly on the freeway, and did a 2nd and 3rd gears pull. It felt stronger and can feel the increase in power. My butt dyno usually don’t detect small amount of power increase but this mod, I can say that the pull was stronger. I cannot tell the difference in throttle response yet as I need more seat time. I will go get my car dyno and see the power difference this made since I have the dyno without this mod recorded. Overall, this mod is worth the dollars. Want to thank Brain & Scott as they are extremely busy guys, but they try their best in accommodating to my schedule. Glad to see vendors still developing parts and upgrades for the NSX which the community and market is a relative small.

I finally decided to have Brain and Scott install this mod for me. Drove my car to Brain & Scott, they are both very knowledgeable and installed it in a timely manner. First impression was the car start almost instant instead of the cranking pause for 1-2 seconds. I only drove the car home, mostly on the freeway, and did a 2nd and 3rd gears pull. It felt stronger and can feel the increase in power. My butt dyno usually don’t detect small amount of power increase but this mod, I can say that the pull was stronger. I cannot tell the difference in throttle response yet as I need more seat time. I will go get my car dyno and see the power difference this made since I have the dyno without this mod recorded. Overall, this mod is worth the dollars. Want to thank Brain & Scott as they are extremely busy guys, but they try their best in accommodating to my schedule. Glad to see vendors still developing parts and upgrades for the NSX which the community and market is a relative small.

Thanks Hugo! Glad you're enjoying it! I still think its one of the best mods out there.

Hi Guys, I am officially back as a Vendor! I've been so busy with school and I appreciate everyone's support and understanding during this time. Scott and I have been working hard to get orders filled and want to get back to offering our great products to the community as quick as we can. You can PM me Prospeed or PM frumpybumps for any questions or orders. Thank you again!

Brian

I will be having some New years specials on all my products. PM us for details.

Brian, please at the very least respond to my emails. A few members have been supporting Prospeed with purchases, but our understanding is wearing thin.

Brian, please at the very least respond to my emails. A few members have been supporting Prospeed with purchases, but our understanding is wearing thin.

Sorry I didn't get a recent email from you. Shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Scott and I are working on getting all of our products in stock so we cut down on wait time for everyone! Thanks.

I've read through this [entire] thread before - any updates, news or results I missed on NA2 [3.2] engines?
Thanks

I've read through this [entire] thread before - any updates, news or results I missed on NA2 [3.2] engines?
Thanks

The results should be the same on the na2 3.2 engine using an aem fic. The reason why you don't see much of it is because after 95+ we need to use either the aem ems or fic.

We have our new years January special if anyone is interested in a kit. Thanks!

High Altitude Chip

Brian,

I live in Denver at 5331 feet. Last June I upgraded from your stage 3 chip to the RDX injector and retuned stage 3 chip. The difference in mid-range performance is astounding!

I found it most instructive to run with the OEM chip while my stage 3 chip was in California being re-flashed. Whenever you make an incremental change you feel there may be a small change in performance, but you very quickly become accustomed to it and really no longer feel much difference. But if you go backwards, and actually de-tune your car, it is a huge difference, continually noticeable, . Having to downshift when you got used to simply mashing the accelerator pedal is always in the forefront of your experience.

That being said, I’m writing in response to vf2ss’s post of July 10[SUP]th[/SUP]. He lives at 5550 feet, and you went to his location for a custom tune, especially at the top end. In that post he said: “Prospeed acquired more information from this tune at altitude in which other high altitude owners can benefit from. I'm sure Brian would be happy to expound if you just inquire.”

So, I am inquiring. Specifically I would like to purchase an additional chip with vf2ss’s tune (with his permission, of course) and keep my existing chip. I am planning to drive to Idaho and Washington early this summer and to NC in October to NSXPO. I don’t really want to be stuck with a high-altitude chip while at sea-level. Changing the chip is a 10 minute operation, and I don’t mind doing it.

Please let me know how to proceed. I imagine other high-altitude drivers would also be interested in such a plan. And thank you for all you do for the NSX.

Mark

Any guinea pig for the obd2 3.2L in SoCal yet? PM me price for the rdx injectors, install kit, FIC and tune.

Brian,

I live in Denver at 5331 feet. Last June I upgraded from your stage 3 chip to the RDX injector and retuned stage 3 chip. The difference in mid-range performance is astounding!

I found it most instructive to run with the OEM chip while my stage 3 chip was in California being re-flashed. Whenever you make an incremental change you feel there may be a small change in performance, but you very quickly become accustomed to it and really no longer feel much difference. But if you go backwards, and actually de-tune your car, it is a huge difference, continually noticeable, . Having to downshift when you got used to simply mashing the accelerator pedal is always in the forefront of your experience.

That being said, I’m writing in response to vf2ss’s post of July 10[SUP]th[/SUP]. He lives at 5550 feet, and you went to his location for a custom tune, especially at the top end. In that post he said: “Prospeed acquired more information from this tune at altitude in which other high altitude owners can benefit from. I'm sure Brian would be happy to expound if you just inquire.”

So, I am inquiring. Specifically I would like to purchase an additional chip with vf2ss’s tune (with his permission, of course) and keep my existing chip. I am planning to drive to Idaho and Washington early this summer and to NC in October to NSXPO. I don’t really want to be stuck with a high-altitude chip while at sea-level. Changing the chip is a 10 minute operation, and I don’t mind doing it.

Please let me know how to proceed. I imagine other high-altitude drivers would also be interested in such a plan. And thank you for all you do for the NSX.

Mark

PM me for details Mark =)

Any guinea pig for the obd2 3.2L in SoCal yet? PM me price for the rdx injectors, install kit, FIC and tune.

We have had a couple of guys with the OBD2 but I believe they were 3.0L engines. It shouldn't matter as you should still see the same improved results.

Anyone with OBD2 with this mod and tried to pass smog in ca? any more MPG reviews? Thx!

still enjoying this mod but not on a daily basis since my car is not a daily.....lol !
but give props to brian and his crew about this mod...definitely worth it !! :smile:

Brian,

Mark

+1. I am thinking about doing this and was wondering if there was a high altitude tune. In Albuquerque we are as high in altitude as Denver.

Brian,

I dynoed my car for the first time and I have the rdx injectors/stage 3 and my AFR's were all over in the midrange but good at low and high rpm? Hitting close to 15:1 AFR under load is pretty alarming to me, any possible solution? Fuel filter was just replaced, IAT sensor was just replaced.

65CCE3DA-15D8-4E20-B306-73BF1061E584-2322-00000429314092F3.jpg

Mods:
Ct intake/UNI filter
SOS BBTB
Rdx/ecu
Thermal intake gaskets
Ct headers
Prospeed 300cell cats
Pride v1

Back