• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

58447_605969632762169_1889178944_n_zps276d4aaa.jpg

Can you tell me where this was taken?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not the taillight so much as the straight up and down spoiler mount that bothers me. The NSX shouldn't have much in the way of right angles or flat sheet metal IMO.

Jim if you won't say it, I will. It looks like shit. LOL

Whoever made this needs to go back to square one and redesign.

That has to be thee worst Nsx I've ever seen.

Not even close in my opinion. What's that body kit that leaves the NSX looking nothing like an NSX? That's worse IMO. Also, the recent pictures of the poor NSX with the wheels jammed up in the wheel wells and sticking out half sideways like it had been dropped from the top of a building leaving it useless as a car that you might want to drive. Way, way worse.

Not even close in my opinion. What's that body kit that leaves the NSX looking nothing like an NSX? That's worse IMO. Also, the recent pictures of the poor NSX with the wheels jammed up in the wheel wells and sticking out half sideways like it had been dropped from the top of a building leaving it useless as a car that you might want to drive. Way, way worse.

lol!!! so your saying that this abomination looks better than the veilside kit. not a fan of the veilside kit either btw.

Last edited:
I wouldnt tag this one either as the "worse" one. But he did say that he has ever seen, so its an opinion limited on exposure to crappy NSXs. :)

But this one definitely deserves to be in the conversation of "worse looking" NSX's. Theres one out there somewhere that was hacked up to look like a Testerossa.... or maybe it was hacked up to look like an F40, I cant remember. That one for obvious reasons also deserves to be in the conversation.

This one, like the other red one with the lambo doors would probably kill mine in most car shows around the country. 0_o

This one, like the other red one with the lambo doors would probably kill mine in most car shows around the country. 0_o

i find that really sad to believe, but ive been out of the scene for a while.

the veilside kit while no longer in its 'prime' still looks much better them the red nsx in discussion.

i find that really sad to believe, but ive been out of the scene for a while.

the veilside kit while no longer in its 'prime' still looks much better them the red nsx in discussion.

Yeah, and see, I was never a big fan of any of the V-Side kits, especially the NSX. It looked really sharp, but just post-conversion, doesnt even look like an NSX at all. At least with most wide body kits, you still know what you are looking at.

The thing that makes me not hate on this car so much is what they tried to do with the side scoop. I have long looked at side skirts with a little scoop of its own that (as far as I know) has no functional purpose and thought it should be one big scoop instead. This car didn't really nail it, IMO, but at least he tried. I wish more would try.

Last edited:

I think you're thinking of the Velside kit, I agree that kit is hideous too, but this thing takes the cake. Click the link and look at all the pics, especially that side profile.

Back