• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

8484372444_0a7e0711c7_c.jpg

Geez Blacknot you might as well retire now lol.

haha seriously... This just made me like my black one again!!!

Last edited:
TE37 > Mod5

TE37 = current production forged Volk
Mod5= discontinued cast wheel from advan

Volk > advan

And I own advan.

TE37 > Mod5

TE37 = current production forged Volk
Mod5= discontinued cast wheel from advan

Volk > advan

And I own advan.

Well Dave you removed your Stock forged wheels for ..... Atleast you were wise to keep them. I was going to message you before you came to your senses.

I was sent these today from my shop... :eek:

Someone is ending up with some HOT Gunmetal Model 5's!!!

BTW this is the first time my car had OEM 7 spokes since roughly 2005!!!!

213_zpsff585c0d.jpg

63_zpsd54ab6ec.jpg

48_zps6d4ce536.jpg

38_zps35b4ffe8.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah his rears are concave. And the front doesn't matter as much.

Some pictures from last fall.

WOW! Awesome!! Love it!!

I take that ride all the time... up and over Minnewaska Mtn, I was just there a couple weeks ago in my new Black Targa.

Did you guys build the widebody or bought in current form?

Is that a silverstone car? Are those 18/19 TE37s? Which widebody kit is that? Man that looks unbelievable.... Wow...

I've seen it before but forgot how much I liked it.

Is that a silverstone car? Are those 18/19 TE37s? Which widebody kit is that? Man that looks unbelievable.... Wow...

haha He mentioned it in the VRH thread and I was super curious as well. Car looks familiar... but I love it as well! Looks great.

Yes Turbo I know how you like Silver. lol I will have to get some more info on the kit. I know it has a lot of custom work nice exposed CF side strikes a lot of parts are molded. The fit is real nice even the underside is painted to match the body. All the suspension was powder blasted cleared so the suspension shines. The person that built the car really did a nice job. Interior needs some updates, Im trying to talk him into getting a better R spoiler then knock off he has and I want him to let me wet sand the spray tint off the tails and have them done by the guy that did mine.

WOW! Awesome!! Love it!!

I take that ride all the time... up and over Minnewaska Mtn, I was just there a couple weeks ago in my new Black Targa.

Did you guys build the widebody or bought in current form?

No he didn't build it bought it that way, Hes had it a few years. Minnewaska is my favorite local spot, Im up there all summer long Mtn biking. When we find a buyer for the Ultima GTR he has some more plans for it.

Last edited:
Back