• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

From a charity event this past weekend.
atede5a7.jpg

what are the specs on those wheels and tires?

Heard Synth19 was trying to break into it one drunken night...

That's got to be some datapoint on the scale of how classic/desirable a car has become: Someone makes a fiero-kit of it.

I mean think about it: The Countach, Diablo, Testarossa, 288GTO, F355, etc. etc. All classic designs for one reason or another.....all have been fiero-ed.

Trust me there is an NSX in these pics some where. :tongue: Spotted my first Aventador yesterday while riding in the NSX and a Spyder no less. I gave him a thumbs up and he gave one back but we still felt un-important all of a sudden. LOL Man the exhaust note was amazing!

Attachments

• 1383672_573300372729165_1306097627_n.jpg
    1383672_573300372729165_1306097627_n.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,189
Trust me there is an NSX in these pics some where. :tongue: Spotted my first Aventador yesterday while riding in the NSX and a Spyder no less. I gave him a thumbs up and he gave one back but we still felt un-important all of a sudden. LOL Man the exhaust note was amazing!

wow first one? last weekend i saw 8 of em :eek:

That Fiero picture makes me want to punch whoever owns it in the throat.

That being said, I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

BINGO.

come out with us next time.

btw your car looking dope!

myw and butter78,

FMP?! haha

I see butter78's car very often on 16th. Often driving my CSX though.. lol

- - - Updated - - -

WOWWWW

I hope people see the humor in this. Thanks Jim for the car contribution. :D

45x7i_zps34e1fc41.jpg

Last edited:

I think some people might miss the joke and misinterpret the picture. I don't want to offend anyone and if it does, then my apologies. The story is that I was asked to go to some car show full of stanced, flushed, and slammed cars. I said "why would I want to see a bunch of physically abused cars?". They said "well you abuse your car at the track". I said "it's different. That's more like sexual abuse" and they broke out in laughter. What I meant was, being on the track with your car is like having sex with it whereas doing silly mods is just physically abusing the poor car. It was all in humor, a bunch of friends found the photo very funny. I in no way condone any kind of abuse on people, this was a joke about cars. I don't feel like I even need to say this but I guess these days you have to. I'd just delete it had it not been quoted because I don't want anyone offended.

Back