• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Howsit Ekklak,
I was wondering which rear spats those are and where did you get them from. Thanks for the help.

those are signature rear spats from Science of speed and then i did a little customization to it. i had it built using pink foam that was added to the buttom of the rear spats as u can see in the pictures... let me know if you have any more questions.:smile:

gregdepot

My NSX next to a new 458 Italia... both in the finest of colors....

silvers.jpg

My favorite house in PA I could find. I took the pic with a cellphone.:frown:

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 433
Great pic!!!
I wouldnt park there long. She could catch fire!!!!

LOL... yeah I was like lets snap the pic and get TF outta there... hahaha

It is a GORGEOUS car though, my favorite Ferrari... in person it is even more spectacular than in any magazine.

silvers.jpg

Look how damned big that thing is!!! I've seen them in person, but not parked directly next to an NSX... the scale is ridiculous.

Cars need to go back to the 90's scale now... They keep getting bigger and bigger... with added weight to boot.

Last edited:

silvers.jpg

I will DARE to say that this angle the Italia looks weird and dated -the irony- next to the 20 y.o. NSX (btw, such GORGEOUS nsx you have) ...

I still think the sides + rear are FANTASTIC LOOKING though ,,, but I am hating that 458 face already!

finally...

bought new in Nov 03

silvers.jpg

Dave how much lower is your car with the KW's on? At least the 458 doesn't tower over the NSX like most of the new stuff

Dave how much lower is your car with the KW's on? At least the 458 doesn't tower over the NSX like most of the new stuff

Dave is still a long way from having his fancy triple adj suspension put on...right now he is too busy plotting the destruction of his local acura dealer:wink:

Dave is still a long way from having his fancy triple adj suspension put on...right now he is too busy plotting the destruction of his local acura dealer:wink:

LOL... anyone using the mechanic's bathrooms at that dealer will soon develop a bad rash... :biggrin:

Perry I am waiting on my bottom spacers to arrive from Titaniumdave. My fancy KW's were missing them. That picture is with stock ride height. The NSX is incredibly low. That pic doesn't do the 458 justice, it is a spectacular car in person. Inside and out. So they catch fire... what's the big deal....

What's his problem with his local Acura dealer... did they offer to put paint on his car:biggrin:

LOL... anyone using the mechanic's bathrooms at that dealer will soon develop a bad rash... :biggrin:

Perry I am waiting on my bottom spacers to arrive from Titaniumdave. My fancy KW's were missing them. That picture is with stock ride height. The NSX is incredibly low. That pic doesn't do the 458 justice, it is a spectacular car in person. Inside and out. So they catch fire... what's the big deal....

Dang you've had them for what 6mo's+??? Guess they won't get tracked till next year. Been waiting to hear how they perform.

Well catching fire is one thing but burning to crisp which all the ones that caught fire did is another. I don't believe for a moment that it's just fire resistant material that's the problem though:rolleyes: I truly love the 458 but I'd still go with the LFA because dealer gonna have a serious problem if I paid that much money and having "car" trouble.

Last edited:
What's his problem with his local Acura dealer... did they offer to put paint on his car:biggrin:.

We all know you are a closet silverstone lover so stop derailing the thread

Dang you've had them for what 6mo's+??? Guess they won't get tracked till next year. Been waiting to hear how they perform.

If the parts get here and I have time I may get one event in before track season is over. I am sure a $10,000 set of coilovers won't dissapoint.

We all know you are a closet silverstone lover so stop derailing the thread

If the parts get here and I have time I may get one event in before track season is over. I am sure a $10,000 set of coilovers won't dissapoint.

I haven't derailed anything quit being a little b*tch. When did they get up to $10k:confused:

Did you ever weigh them?

P.S The 458 is silver your car looks dirty gray next to it .. just sayin

Last edited:
You have PM, theard is getting hijacked. The guys at KW told me they are
10K now. They are 8.9 pounds each including the canisters and lines. Don't know what stock is.

The front of the 458 looks like some kind of fish or something....like a dolphin?

Still a great car no doubt......:smile:

You guys crack me up.....hehe

dave's car looks like a mini cooper next to the 458.

I will DARE to say that this angle the Italia looks weird and dated -the irony- next to the 20 y.o. NSX (btw, such GORGEOUS nsx you have) ...

I still think the sides + rear are FANTASTIC LOOKING though ,,, but I am hating that 458 face already!

+1 on that! I really don't like the styling on the 458 either. But from a performance standpoint, that's a whole other story!

not mine, but totally needed to be here. Pic out of an NSX mirror

DSC_0790.jpg

Heh, my first thought was that picture looked familiar. Took me a minute longer than it should have to figure out why. :)

I really should do that more often. Here are a couple more.
DSC_6193.jpg

PA140028.jpg

Back