• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

large.jpg

You've lifted the car right? That can't be stock.

You've lifted the car right? That can't be stock.

It's much higher than stock at that position. That is with both my front and rear i-lift kits activated. Normally only the front lift is needed to clear and obstacle, but I can lift the rear when needed as well.

Chris that lift looks insane. I think that will clear any ridiculous speedbump or dip from Wahiawa to Pearl City. Can't wait to see it!

Is this a before/after pic of the car I bought from you!!!?????

Yea!! I fully 02+ converted it and painted it champ white then decided to respray it black and go back to 96 styling!!

Jk! This was from April fools day. But gotta give you a thumbs up on some nsxprime stalkin! Holy crap LOL

For the past few days I've been trying to go through this entire thread of "pics that don't deserve their own thread"... some funny/interesting shit in here!! (and I can't find this one pic that I've been looking for.... a dude in a full batman costume driving a black nsx-t)

Yea!! I fully 02+ converted it and painted it champ white then decided to respray it black and go back to 96 styling!!

Jk! This was from April fools day. But gotta give you a thumbs up on some nsxprime stalkin! Holy crap LOL

looks good...who has the track car next to you?

^ The infamous Coz of course

funny i thought it was his but I could not appreciate that the rear quarters were a wide body......:redface:

Car 26 looks awsome. The black on the hood looks good how it flows with the black roof.
Are those ducts on the rear qtr?
Yes, that's Coz on the FXMD widebody. He's running 275s in the front and 305s in the back and 600whp. HAHAHAHA! *gulp*

Looks good Regan.

Have you considered removing your front license plate on the track? With your ducted hood and since you don't have a front underbody (?), it should help improve airflow on those hot summer days.

Do you have that monster copper radiator? Are your coolant temps stable?

Dave
Thanks Dave! Actually I wanted to test what it would be like with the air restriction on the rads we've been working on. Later in the day when it got too hot (over 140-150F track temps) I removed the license plate. I'm experimenting with just one Spal fan in the OEM shroud trying to figure out the limits with less airflow. Coz has been running on the same rad but with two fans and he's since replaced his 3-4" thick Ron Davis Aluminum rad in place of the one we're working on that is the OEM size. Only a minor tweak to the fin pitch and fin density is needed for the final version. I'm getting that next week. So far so good! Pretty happy with the rad. Thanks for asking :)

This is the same FXMD widebody I believe. :)

I've since swapped out my wheels to the Advan RS. Better tire choices in an offset that can clear the BBKs.
feec6f8c-7fa6-450a-8505-412e3b82a045_zps9981a43b.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice wheels

For the past few days I've been trying to go through this entire thread of "pics that don't deserve their own thread"... some funny/interesting shit in here!! (and I can't find this one pic that I've been looking for.... a dude in a full batman costume driving a black nsx-t)

Are you talking about this one?
batman.jpg

Back