• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reactions

I've had mine out, done some local small shows...always well received. The new Eray has increased awareness of the car.

I took a friend out it mine today and he loved it.
Had lots of questions and enjoyed getting pinned to the seat.
It's been about a year since the last time I had someone else in the car with me.
I will have to do some more ride alongs.

In simple sport the car is wife approved..in + son approved..

I took a friend out it mine today and he loved it.
Had lots of questions and enjoyed getting pinned to the seat.
It's been about a year since the last time I had someone else in the car with me.
I will have to do some more ride alongs.
I don’t think I’ve given anyone a ride. Weird… and thinking back with travels, family issues/events, and other things, then Covid we‘ve been really private. And our neighborhood is rather private (or we’re hermits) - someone has a Lucid Air and I see it occasionally and the other day it was heading out on a tow truck. Pretty car - burgundy with a silver roof.

Lately I’ve had some HVAC work done in the garage and house, plus replacing lights in the garage so lots of workers around and I had to move cars out of the way. Most have no clue what it is and those who do know, they know so little. Basically nothing about it. Good to talk with them about it.

He got the full shock and awe experience seeing the Lucid, LC 500 Convertible (he had no idea what that was) and the NSX in my snazzy new garage

My reaction this time…

Fun drive this past Sunday. My wife and I did tons of yard work in the morning. Our backs were sore, we were pretty tired, yet we wanted to go for an easy drive. After we got cleaned up it was a short drive for a late lunch somewhere. Ended up at a local dive for pulled pork. Odd because I do pork butts and I have some in the fridge… but this was easy and tasty.

Then down some familiar back roads. Traffic was light and it was a beautiful day. The NSX is an incredible car! Good drive!

IMG_5239.jpegIMG_5242.jpegIMG_5245.jpegIMG_5253.jpeg
IMG_5258.jpeg
IMG_5262.jpegIMG_5263.jpeg

I had a good one today. Stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work. I've got a nice, faraway parking spot I like to use there--the only drawback is having to wheel the cart with the food out to the car, then walk the cart back to the front of the store, then walk back to the car but it's worth it to avoid door dings.

As I'm walking back to the car getting ready to head home, I see a guy keep looking back at the NSX. As we're passing each other, he says (in what seems like it should have been an inside thought rather than vocalized) "I *really* want that car." I think he made it inside the store before I made it to the car, but I was thinking to myself, "Me too. I'm glad every day I have it!"

50s today with blue skies. Nice drive. Headed north into PA... all on fantastic back roads.

Minimal traffic which was great. Lots of bicyclists and random farm equipment. Passed two combines and a huge tractor pulling a grain cart on this road. The first one I was able to pull into a driveway as he went by, and this one, he stopped and let me go by.

Then lots of open roads.

IMG_6107.jpegIMG_6109.jpegIMG_6110.jpeg

Took a guy for a ride during hot laps at Road America a few weeks ago. He drives a race prepped M3. He was impressed.

Back