• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Really torn... NSX or Supra? (i've owned BOTH)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/udiKAZs03N0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/udiKAZs03N0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:rolleyes:

dont mean much.

not all psi are the same

Originally I was torn also btwn the nsx and the supra. Growing up, my father had both of them. To me the supra is a great car, but stock, I love how the nsx looks. A supra, I think you have to put a body kit and wheels on it in order to make it look good and then theres a very fine line btwn making it look ricey. The nsx, is a hand made exotic. The only thing the supra has on the nsx in my opinion is power. They are both very rare cars and both build by in my opinion, the most reliable companies.

I'd take the NSX. Both are good cars I just like the NSX more.

Hey, i've had 2 NSX's and
7 Supra's.

i am wanting to get ONE of the 2 and really
hold onto it for a long time

(been changing cars a lot recently)

I am wanting a NEAR STOCK
- PRETTY LOW MILEAGE

91-94 NSX or 93-98 Supra TT

upload.php

upload.php

upload.php

Has anyone owned both like i have?

i just want to do this ONE LAST TIME

and i can't make up my mind because the cars are like
TOTAL opposites to me.

There are TONS of pluses for each, and not many negatives.

I LOVE the NSX Styling (exotic looking)
The HIGH redline - the smooth power - the rarity etc.

The Supra - i love the feel of the boost, i love the
turbo sound, they look and handle great too etc.

UGHHH - i know this is an NSX site, but
i want some ideas and opinions :)

(i posted this on Supra Forums too!) :) LOL

i'm driving myself nuts and want to pull the trigger when i
find "THE CAR"

which one?

Both are rare, great handling and driving and look GREAT!

NSX has the edge in exoticness, supra has the edge in
HP (easily modable) and NO mechanical issues with anything.

HELP :)

I've had nsx before and traded for a supra imo nsx nicer stock and as many of you said exotic looks but just never had the power potential of the supra. I decided to trade the nsx for a supra and never regret...anyways it depends on person to person and not like you can't make supra more exotic looking by adding a widebody for example...and its power potential is amazing. NSX on the other hand looks nice but power will never match that of supras.

Agreed, Supra will always own a NSX in speed. IMO no matter how much you fix up a Supra it won't look like a NSX or an exotic. Supra sounds nicer w/exhaust.

I've had nsx before and traded for a supra imo nsx nicer stock and as many of you said exotic looks but just never had the power potential of the supra. I decided to trade the nsx for a supra and never regret...anyways it depends on person to person and not like you can't make supra more exotic looking by adding a widebody for example...and its power potential is amazing. NSX on the other hand looks nice but power will never match that of supras.

Back