• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear diffusers...let's see them!!!

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, But is there any vendor that can help Import this Sorcery diffuser?? I would love to get this for my car:biggrin:

Attachments

• Nice diffuser.jpg
    Nice diffuser.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,266
Here's my Diffuser
tumblr_lltp24Hq3z1qa7z1bo1_1280.png

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, But is there any vendor that can help Import this Sorcery diffuser?? I would love to get this for my car:biggrin:
That is awesome. I'd refinance my house to get one of those.:frown:

Holy crap! That needs to made ASAP! :eek:

Sorry to disappoint, but i believe that is a custom modified Marga Hills diffuser.

This is what it looks like off the shelf:
DSC04548.jpg

Last edited:
This is a Photochopped rendition of what I'm doing, grabbed from another red Primer's car who had a CF wing.

I darkened the deck lid spoiler (mine is CF), added my exhaust and license plate, then the Difflow NA1 Diffuser that's on the way.

I have the satin black vinyl to do the bumper. I tried it straight up on the sides but to me it looks better with the angles. Nice part is its vinyl and easily changeable/removable if need be.

Thoughts?

nsx_rear.jpg

I am a big fan of Difflow.

red9.jpg

blackmain.jpg

Glenn (and all Difflow diffuser owners),

Lets take our time, use proper lighting and take some pics of the diffusers that actually show what they look like! Mine is on the way (shipped today!) and I plan on shooting it away from the bright sunlight with some accent lighting.

For all the coolness Difflow has given to you - please "give back" by taking some good shots of this great product and posting them.

Go!

Glenn (and all Difflow diffuser owners),

Lets take our time, use proper lighting and take some pics of the diffusers that actually show what they look like! Mine is on the way (shipped today!) and I plan on shooting it away from the bright sunlight with some accent lighting.

For all the coolness Difflow has given to you - please "give back" by taking some good shots of this great product and posting them.

Go!

Same here! I got mine just shipped out today!! Will take some pictures at C&C meet next weekend!

I need to quit being stingy with my money and order...sigh...

back to the topic.

My simple set up. Dali Racing FRP NSX-R replica.

305489_10150319324197861_749462860_8095505_1267153085_n.jpg

294120_10150319324692861_749462860_8095508_1458523800_n.jpg

Back