• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear Spats Group Buy

Hi guys.
Sorry I've been a bit slack I've been busy with my new job and also just the final car show for the year over the weekend.

Ok.
GUys I've got 2 sets confirmed to be made, 1 more and I'll get the spats made at the GB price.
Bascially the price was US$350 for the GB plus shipping around US$51 plus paypal 3% so US$412 to your door. If I can get confirmation before the end of this week I should be able to get them out by the end next week.
Group Buy for US$412 ends 9 of December.
Nico

jorligan- these are for pre 02'.

rallywrc- US$51 to the US.

bcmjune30- see PM.

theone- just let me know before the end of the week.

sgr- before the end of this week please let me know.

kreh- Hapa can prob answer bout costs over in the US.
They're applied by just gluing/sticking over the OEM and 2 screws where it meets the fender/wheel liner.

sidetracked- gb ends this week replied to PM.

Nico, I'll have a set too! Please get me a quote shipped to London! Thx.

What are those side skirts on your car? Can you get those too?

Your car looks pretty awesome even before widebody!

Last edited:
Pms sent and replied.

nchotu-pm sent.

s2nsx- thanx mate. the side skirts were a custom job as well the only thing that has stopped me from making a mold is that shipping will be a whole lot cos it couldnt be sent from teh post office and I dont think i'd sell more than 5 so I couldnt recover my mold cost.

guys I've had one payment so 1 set will be on the way before wednesday. I have one more set available for shipping before the end of the week, with the rest going early next week. so whoever paypals first gets it.

Again the GB ends this week.

Nico
paypal [email protected]

Hi Guys,
I got one available for immediate delivery but only problem since the GB is the US$ has depreciated 30% to the A$. So the price would be $525 including normal shipping and paypal charges or $550 express post with tracking including paypal.

Ty- PM if still interested btw what happen to your MH rear ?

Is anyone running ARK DT-X with these spats?

I'm going to do a tape measurement tonight and pass data to SOS and ARK but I'm wondering if anyone has them currently on with the quad tip DT-X?

Hapa88>>

Is that stock exhaust?

Here are mine, painted and installed :biggrin:

11581IMG_2099.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like aftermarket?

I pmed you with my measurements. Might be just slightly off but pretty close.

From the inner side of the spat to edge of stock exhaust is 1.5"

From the inner side of spat to the next side which is the edge of the center valence is about 6.5"

Now if I measured the actual "Fin" which sticks more to the outside you could have just a little more room but I would think the inner spad side is pretty key for baseline measurement?

Has anyone put these on with an 2002 rear?

Tim

I'm bumping this thread because I have this same questions and it was never answered when jorligan asked it. Can someone clarify?

I ask since the 02+ OEM rear spats are technically one piece with the lower bumper/diffuser. I'd like to know who has installed it on the 02+ rear and how much modification was necessary.

I'm bumping this thread because I have this same questions and it was never answered when jorligan asked it. Can someone clarify?

I ask since the 02+ OEM rear spats are technically one piece with the lower bumper/diffuser. I'd like to know who has installed it on the 02+ rear and how much modification was necessary.

I have a '91 and installed them. I don't see how it would fit with an 02+ style diffuser without significant modification.

Back