• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recaro Office Chair...only 5 grand???

With today's high speed internet, will this chair keep me hugged securely in place as I'm turning multiple web pages and survive an occasional pc crash???

The first chair retails for $4799.95.

The second chair is cheaper $1199.00

:eek: :biggrin: :rolleyes:
Is this April fools day price??

We're actually looking for office chairs right now for our 24 hour control center and these are the ones we like the most, we'll see if the company will spring for them... doubtfull.

Damn the first ones are identical to the ones that came in my evo.

That's crap. I would totally rip the seats out of my S4 and make them into office chairs if I could get close to $5k a piece! lol. Probably worth more than the whole damn car is anymore!

1945218848_221410937_IM1_04_565x421_A_562x421.jpg

I have sat in one of these chairs and they are VERY nice chairs. However I don't think they are worth 5k. I would love to get a chair that has the drive dynamic feature like the S amg has. Those seats are awesome. Problem is everytime I drive the S with the drive dynamic on I just want to go faster.

Unbelievable isn't it? I saw an office chair that I really liked last weekend @ a Bova furniture store. It was 4K. I said hell no.

The next furniture store I went to...I had a lady trying to hawk me a couch...nay, loveseat...for 17 grand. I laughed at her. It wasn't even leather. :)

Unbelievable isn't it? I saw an office chair that I really liked last weekend @ a Bova furniture store. It was 4K. I said hell no.

The next furniture store I went to...I had a lady trying to hawk me a couch...nay, loveseat...for 17 grand. I laughed at her. It wasn't even leather. :)

One of our tenants has a furniture store. The mark up on furniture is outrageous.

The lady tried to convince me that the couch was worth the price because it was Ralph Lauren.

Anyone turn a NSX seat into a office chair yet? It would be pretty cool:biggrin:

Back