• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX seen 9th Dec near Collegeville, PA

I was just heading past the Glaxo site on Collegeville Rd, right by the 422 exit at 1.30pm yesterday and saw a beautiful red NSX. Difficult to tell through the traffic but it looked like it had after-market wheels, was riding lowered and had a body kit on.

It's not often I get to look at one on the road. Iit looked very, very nice & reminded me what a stunning car we have here. Anyone from Prime?

I was just heading past the Glaxo site on Collegeville Rd, right by the 422 exit at 1.30pm yesterday and saw a beautiful red NSX. Difficult to tell through the traffic but it looked like it had after-market wheels, was riding lowered and had a body kit on.

It's not often I get to look at one on the road. Iit looked very, very nice & reminded me what a stunning car we have here. Anyone from Prime?

That would have been me. Good eye - she is a '95 lowered with Eibachs, a Wings West Kit and TSW wheels. I hardly ever see any in the area either.

Back