• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

REQUEST: Pics of NSX next to other cars

SJones, me and RacerX on the Tail of the Dragon (NSX, 3G lude, 4G lude):

RotorToaster_Header.JPG

NSX next to friends '04 Viper:
april29cruise_1_.JPG

NSX next to friends '06 Z06:
may21cruise_19_.JPG

12261NSX_G35.jpg

My NSX next to a G35 Coupe on 20's HREs

MIke

The C6 is a beautiful car, but amazingly it looks like a shoe right next to the f-16 NSX, now the Gallardo is so sharp-exotic that makes NSX look just OK exotic looking .. weird, still imo NSX's are one of the best designed cars ever built.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oscar

This is a gathering of supersport cars that did some laps with a hundred cancer patients at the Zandvoort track in The Netherlands. My NSX is the red one behind the DTM Mercedes and Mclaren SLR Mercedes. We all had a fantastic day. Both patients and drivers. Behind my NSX you can see a black (former white) NSX. This is the rebuild NSX of Guus (Mother Goose). It was totalled a view months before Guus died of cancer in 2003.

4741DSC00052-med.JPG

4741DSC00034-med.JPG

4741MaartenMemorial2-med.jpeg

Those are some sweet photo Gerard. I love the angle top view. Really show the sexy curve of the WB kit.

alum04org said:
:cool: Under a WWII B-17 bomber last Saturday at Gaylord, MI, Regional Airport.

Great shot of two great machines!

FeetFxr; that photo next to Big Foot just made me Lol :biggrin:

Here's one of mine I took a couple of weeks ago on a similar theme.

Last edited:
Next to a 575 Super America....if it looks like my car pissed itself, it's because it did. :smile:
13146575nsx-med.jpg

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I thought this picture was appropriate.

I knew when I saw the two trucks around me that it would be a good picture so I made my girlfriend get out and take it, haha.

Back