• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Roll Call- Narita 11-16, Terminal One. 15:30ish

SFNSXGUY,BRAM, EXOTICMD Jr. & Sr., 20014ME,Patricia, Prelude. Lets all meet terminal one north wing 16:35 departure? Chime inn if anybody else wants to join.

Last edited:
What do you all have planned for night time activities for that first night?

Is it wrong for me to say I want to get bombed on sake bombs?

Last edited:
I am sure I will drink more sake in the next 10 days than ever but first night will be acclamation time.

Ladies and Gents:
Our club secretary RSO has collected all attendees flight itineraries. I don't know, but I would guess that it has something to do with the process of "grouping" folks together to help them get around and share limos or such. We wouldn't want to lose anyone the first day, would we? :confused:

I think I will wait and see or hang at Narita a bit because some may need help in getting to their hotel or obtaining yen or smart cards from the airport.

Even if I do only know about 15 words! :biggrin:

I emailed a spreadsheet of everyone's flights, departure cities and arrival times. Email addresses also included. I will leave it up to each member to decide if they want to meet up along the way but everyone has everyone else's itinerary if interested.

I could not view the complete spread sheet. Why? dont know. But I am with a group of 7 so far. Cant wait!

Bram, only 4, you me and both MDs, but the other 3 are arriving about the same time.

Edited: Note new arrival time....

I arrive at 1:25 pm on the 16th at terminal 2 on Japan Airlines flight #75 from Hawaii and would really like to meet up with others who know how to get to the hotel.
Would anyone be at the airport then?

Last edited:
Steven, refer to 1st post 15:30 is 3:30 meet terminal one north asap. If possible we can catch 16:35 bus depending on customs, money exchange etc. I arrive 15:20 Air Canada.

I arrive at 3:30pm on the 16th on Japan Airlines from Hawaii and would really like to meet up with others who know how to get to the hotel.
Would anyone be at the airport then?

I am scheduled to arrive at 15:10 from NY and we can meet with all the people listed in the first post above. That will be at 16:30. That will give us time to obtain yen and smart cards.

I arrive at 2:35 PM on the 16th and am waiting for my roomie. Would happily wait for others as well. From Bob's spreadsheet, it looks like quite a few people (14) are arriving in between 2PM-4PM.

Great opportunity to put some faces to names and travel to the hotel together.

I've sent an e-mail to all of us arriving in that window, 2:25-3:40 pm. I'm interested in traveling to the hotel with others. It's worth noting that I can recognize more than half of us on sight.

Also, we will need a VERY SPECIFIC place to meet. A terminal number or arrival floor sounds to me like a huge area that will not make it easy to find each other. It would be better to choose a specific location. I'm open to suggestions...

Last edited:
I arrive at 2:35 PM on the 16th and am waiting for my roomie. Would happily wait for others as well. From Bob's spreadsheet, it looks like quite a few people (14) are arriving in between 2PM-4PM.

Great opportunity to put some faces to names and travel to the hotel together.

Thanks Ponyboy. If you could be so kind, could you PM me the spreadsheet that everyone is talking about? I could also PM you my e-mail if that is better?
TIA :smile:
Regards
Rich

I've sent an e-mail to everyone with a suggestion to meet at the "Meeting Point" on Level 1F in the Terminal 1 South Wing. Unless someone has a better idea.

We could meet Here.Terminal 1F South Wing , Arrival Floor @ ticket counter of Airport Limouseine/Bus South. There is a North ticket counter also.

We could meet Here.Terminal 1F South Wing , Arrival Floor @ ticket counter of Airport Limouseine/Bus South. There is a North ticket counter also.
From going through the Narita website, I think you mean the South Wing in Terminal 1, Level 1F. That's the international arrivals level, which makes sense as a place to meet.

I don't see a limo/bus ticket counter on the diagram of Level 1F. Where is it? Is it near the "Meeting Point" shown on that diagram?

Ken,go to RSO Itinerary Thread, scroll to Hirofumi's post and click on link to see site plan.

Okay, we will meet in Terminal 1, Level 1F (international arrivals), at the Airport Limousine Ticket Counter. This is shown as the three orange boxes on the left part of this diagram (the bottom part, for Level 1F):

bus_stop_il001.gif

I will be looking for the rest of you at Termial 1 level 1F. We are arriving at terminal 2 at 1:25PM (new earlier arrival time). I guess that will give me plenty of time to exchange money and for my wife to shop?????....!!!!!

Aloha,
Steve

Last edited:
Terminal 1, Level 1F (international arrivals) it is! I arrive at 3:40PM with no checked baggage.

Back