• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000/RSX Steering Wheel Adaptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one more of these left as I've been holding onto it for a member for about 3 weeks now but he's not paying or answering any email even when he again said he wanted it. Man this can be trying sometimes for not a lot of money!!

Anyway, it's here if anyone want one and would like to pay for it this year :rolleyes:

Thanks to all the others for their purchases....

Got one more of these left as I've been holding onto it for a member for about 3 weeks now but he's not paying or answering any email even when he again said he wanted it. Man this can be trying sometimes for not a lot of money!!

Anyway, it's here if anyone want one and would like to pay for it this year :rolleyes:

Thanks to all the others for their purchases....

DIBS!!! I just want to PM you a question or 2 before I submit payment.

Money sent! This one is MINE! :biggrin:

If anyone has a minty RSX wheel/airbag laying around... let me know!

Do you have an adaptor to use a GM or Chevy steering wheel on our NSX's? The reason I ask is there are a lot of aftermarket wheels available for them with air bags.
Thanks

Do you have an adaptor to use a GM or Chevy steering wheel on our NSX's? The reason I ask is there are a lot of aftermarket wheels available for them with air bags.
Thanks

By who Ken? Grant? What about the trigger voltages and such... I am not sure Honda's would be the same as a GM's.

Last edited:
The link I posted on the Raid airbag steering wheels has an adaptor for a Honda Civic ‘96-’00. This is why I asked about the steering wheel fitting the NSX? I could assume the NSX uses 12V since the Civic does. Raid seems to have a lot of nice steering wheels. Ken

Those look really nice Ken. Your link is just to the main page. This thread isn't the place for it but man, I would definitely go for one. Not sure if the prices include the airbags.

Those look really nice Ken. Your link is just to the main page. This thread isn't the place for it but man, I would definitely go for one. Not sure if the prices include the airbags.

Sorry to continue being off topic, but those wheels look hot and the price does include the airbag.

"High quality aftermarket steering wheels that come with a full size airbag. The given size is the outer diameter of the steering wheel.
A typical factory steering wheel is 380mm.
Raid steering wheels can be fitted in other cars too." - from the site

Hi again Primers new & old....

I've had a few more enquiries regarding producing more of these adaptors.
I don't have any in stock so would need to get another run done at the machine shop. This will mean a minimum of 10 so if anyone is interested then please put your name down.

Just before production, if the numbers get to the minimum, I will need to request payment.

As we all know, nothing is getting any cheaper. I designed these but need to pay the machine shop and material costs keep increasing. My target will be to ship to you for $140 max each. I will know the actual cost when requesting manufacture so please use the $140 as a guide. If it is dearer which I doubt it will be then you can opt out no problem....

Last edited:
Just fitted up an S2000 VGS wheel on an owners NSX today...This is the flat bottomed JDM only wheel. Looked really good...

Just fitted up an S2000 VGS wheel on an owners NSX today...This is the flat bottomed JDM only wheel. Looked really good...

Any picture?

So with these wheel upgrades do you guys maintain the airbag or cruise control functions? Those are the two main reasons I have not swapped the wheel yet.

What about other Acura wheels such as the one from the CR-Z perhaps?

Hell, I don't have an NSX (yet), and I'm super interested in this! Essentially you can swap in a more "modern looking" honda/acura airbag and still have the airbag function correct?

Kind of a bad question, but has anyone with this conversion actually had the need to deploy their airbag? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back