• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sacramento NSX'rs?

Jeff- How have you been? MIA for months and now your 4th NSX???

Drive safe on HWY 49- it's hard enough to predict what's coming at you in the daytime. With all the FI NSX in Sacto, I hardly see anyone of you guys at the track. Everyone's excuse is the track is too dangerous- funny how more accidents occur on the streets. Be safe out there...

haha yea i been busy with my business and just moved to elk grove and bought a house here. and sold my red nsx back in feb and now i have a white one. how you been? hows business? haven't talk to you for months.
when is the track event? keep me updated i never seems to find out about them in time. hwy 49 more of a fun drive rather than a crazy canyon run so don't worry. :biggrin:

Hey everyone! Dont really post much and i havent made it out to any of the meets yet, but am for sure interested once the weather clears up. Since everyone seems to be FI, ill join the NA crowd to keep them company haha.
I think ive might have met some of you around town. Im the black 95 with work emotions.

i think i remember you at a car and coffee event a while back am i right? i think i was the guy in a red nsx-T

I'm down for that, have you guys driven on Hwy 49 (I80&Auburn) or Salmon falls before? Me and some buddies used to drive those roads at night, but I wouldn't try that in my NSX yet. Those roads are super twisty and have 10mph turns, but awesome to drive in the daytime.

I'll have to ride in your car when its FI Thanh... I may have to go that route later down the road.

Hehe, at least for a while Ed, I may get the FI bug bite if I ride in a FI NSX! :biggrin: Same thing happened when I had my first Civic!

Forsure Dan, I already know you'll be one of the first to take a spin. I've been chewing on this for quite some time. It's time to pull the trigger. It'll be my birthday gift :biggrin: a great way to start off 2010!

i think i remember you at a car and coffee event a while back am i right? i think i was the guy in a red nsx-T

Hey there Jeff! Yeah that was me!
I think the only time i see another nsx is at a meet. Rarely ever around town haha.

Forsure Dan, I already know you'll be one of the first to take a spin. I've been chewing on this for quite some time. It's time to pull the trigger. It'll be my birthday gift :biggrin: a great way to start off 2010!

Thanh, I can't wait to take a spin in the turbo NSX! Hurry up and get that sucker installed! :smile:

Let me know when you start working on it and if you need a hand.

Hey there Jeff! Yeah that was me!
I think the only time i see another nsx is at a meet. Rarely ever around town haha.

haha cool. yea i rarely see another nsx. i only take mine out when the weather is good.

Thanh, I can't wait to take a spin in the turbo NSX! Hurry up and get that sucker installed! :smile:

Let me know when you start working on it and if you need a hand.

Forsure Dan. Thanks for the support. My car is down as of yesterday. Won't be up for another month or so. Guess I will be missing out on some drives. But I'll be looking forward to taking a drive at the track.

Back