• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad day for our NSX family

LMR

Legendary Member
Mario (mcano on prime) called me this morning to let me know that his wife Sally passed away last night after a long illness and wanted me to let our NSX family know as well. Anyone who knows/met Sally knows she was a sweet and kind person with a smile for everyone. Please keep your thoughts and prayers with Sally and Mario.

Mario (mcano on prime) called me this morning to let me know that his wife Sally passed away last night after a long illness and wanted me to let our NSX family know as well. Anyone who knows/met Sally knows she was a sweet and kind person with a smile for everyone. Please keep your thoughts and prayers with Sally and Mario.

:( so sorry for his loss.

We will say some prayers for you and your family Mario....

Thanks for letting us know Les.
Condolences to Mario and his family.

Please update us when you have any news on the funeral service.

Cheryl and are truly saddened by your loss. May she rest in peace.
Tino

Sorry for your loss.

Michael

My condolences Mario. As I mentioned to you earlier today, we are all here for you brother.

All, thank you for your condolences!

Sally's memorial service is scheduled for Sunday December 16, from around noon till 4:00 pm at the Angeles National Golf Club, located at 9401 Foothill Blvd., Sunland, CA 91040. Since we are planning a sit-down buffet lunch, I need a head count of those that would like to attend Sally’s memorial service. So, if anyone wants to attend Sally’s memorial service, pleae RSVP to me at [email protected], ASAP, but no later than December 9.

We all will be thinking about you Mario, and sending you our condolences.

Back