• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad news for guys who bought your NSX as a chick magnet

Find a home like my rent controlled apartment in Pacific Heights in San Francisco for less than a million or a million and a half dollars. I don't think so. Women don't seem to mind in the least bit.:tongue:

I use to pay $1100 for a $3400 apartment with rent control (my friend lost it by making a late payment when I was in basic combat training) I still kick myself in the ass for it. That apartment and the view of the city made me feel like the King of the world. Oh and The girls. All I have to say is Gameover when you step in the door. The females don't want to leave, you really got to make them go away.

lol... this may be the single greatest post i have seen on this forum :)

The first mistake of that article is that if you want to know what is a chick magnet, YOU DON'T ASK A CHICK.

Seriously, when was the last time what a woman said and what she really meant were the same thing?! These geniuses are polling chix in this article?! why don't they poll people with Alzheimers about the kinds of things they forget.

Cars are not chick magnets. Kids, puppies, and bank accounts are chick magnets (bank accounts ensure the survival of the kids and puppies). A car just points to the bank account so it's nothing more than a chick-compass. When they ask what that low slung sexy thing is you are driving, they have most likely changed the channel before you can say the "da" in "Honda".... your only shot may be that they may somehow associate (wrongly) Honda dependability with your dependablity. It's a stretch, but I've done it.

HAHAHA lol. Women don't know what they want anymore than guys do. You have to show them how you see it to have them on the same page.

I think CRW's "research" has been thoroughly debunked by multiple sources - check the internet. Here's one: http://www.pacinst.org/topics/integrity_of_science/case_studies/hummer_vs_prius.pdf

Greetings

Go and read the CRW reply to Pacific Institute. The Pacific Institute used numbers from the UK about standard costs of standard non-hybrid vehicles.

The problem with an of the current hybrids is the amount of electricity needed to electrolytically refine the metal for the batteries and the number of sets of batteries that these hybrids require. The mining in Canada is an environmental disaster. The material is shipped to Wales, then China, and finally to Japan and then shipped back to the US.

There are numerous articles about what polluters these current hybrids are. There are numerous other reports about this. You used to be able to find a translated internal memo from Toyota about what a polluter the Prius is.

Cheers,
Martin

Sudbury's about six hours from where I live. It used to be a mess, back in the 70's. It's fine now. I certainly wouldn't call it a disaster here. Regardless, the Prius uses a tiny percentage of the nickel mined there. Most of it is used for other applications. That CNW report is too full of inaccuracies to be taken seriously, such as the life expectancy of the Hummer is 35 years and over 300,000 miles. It might be interesting reading if it wasn't just so silly.

Martin that plant you are mentioning in Canada is no longer used by Toyota. Even when Toyota was using it, .5% of its production went to Toyota. You can't blame Toyota for the other 99.5%. The nickel is recyclable, and Toyota has a buyback program.

CNW reasearch is A MARKETING COMPANY.

Martin that plant you are mentioning in Canada is no longer used by Toyota. Even when Toyota was using it, .5% of its production went to Toyota. You can't blame Toyota for the other 99.5%. The nickel is recyclable, and Toyota has a buyback program.

CNW reasearch is A MARKETING COMPANY.

You are missing the big picture. It is the total amount of energy (not the cost of the energy) needed to make a Prius. You must do electrolytic refining of the metal for the batteries. This is why the NSX is on the shit list -- you have to do electrolytic refining of the aluminum. Electrolytic refining is literally starting with a small electrode and plating out all of the metal that has been dissolved in an acid solution. You can make very pure metal from really nasty stuff this way. The nasty stuff has to be disposed of somewhere.

Cheers,

WOW thats a tight space. I know I CAN'T do it in there. I tried couple of times (different girls, both small but I couldn't do it) I m 6'1. For me you have to open the passenger side door have her facing the the driver side and doggy style. Yeah, you are techinically not in the car (only she is) but thats the only way I can have sex in there. Now oral sex is a different story. Oh yeah its easier to look out for cops when you are standing outside so you can do 2 things at the same time.:tongue:

I feel dirty for doing this but....

+1. Lol. :biggrin:

:biggrin:
YES, a tight place it is indeed, but what I nice tight place to be, isn't it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yes, it definetly is a nice tight place to be:smile: I m jealous I rather be inside too, its cold out side at night. :biggrin: but as long as we both made it work no reason to complain right :wink:

like George Lopez would say.

Mas Puto if you go green. Might as well put a dick in your mouth and another one in your ass.

You are missing the big picture. It is the total amount of energy (not the cost of the energy) needed to make a Prius. You must do electrolytic refining of the metal for the batteries. This is why the NSX is on the shit list -- you have to do electrolytic refining of the aluminum. Electrolytic refining is literally starting with a small electrode and plating out all of the metal that has been dissolved in an acid solution. You can make very pure metal from really nasty stuff this way. The nasty stuff has to be disposed of somewhere.

Cheers,

I understand what you are saying but you can't base anything on data from CNW "research".

I would have to add that generally any girl that is attracted to you becasue of what you drive is not going to be a keeper. But it might be a direct path to the poor house. Now if you are just into notches on the headboard and 20 years old- good for you, have fun. But at some point one is forced to grow up and confront reality. I can't imagine any woman going on a date with a 30 year old and then seeing her face when she is taken to his parent's house for the night......

NSX's are for 100% damn sure chick magnets.
Unfortunately, the poles are reversed.

That means the chicks are the magnet and the NSX is aluminum; therefore, no attraction or repulsion. (i.e., chicks don't care):biggrin:

WOW thats a tight space. I know I CAN'T do it in there. I tried couple of times (different girls, both small but I couldn't do it) I m 6'1. For me you have to open the passenger side door have her facing the the driver side and doggy style. Yeah, you are techinically not in the car (only she is) but thats the only way I can have sex in there. Now oral sex is a different story. Oh yeah its easier to look out for cops when you are standing outside so you can do 2 things at the same time.:tongue:

Yeah, even the woman giving road head is a bit of a challenge because of how tall the center console is. You know though, still can't beat a big bench seat in full size pick up truck :biggrin:

Sometimes I wonder if putting a few wrinkles on my hood would be worth it sometimes........... or if I need to goto carbon fiber :biggrin:

Two 60+ year old ladies complimented on how "pretty" my car looked at a traffic light, while driving in their pink cadillac (no joke). I felt my game was elevated to a whole new level after that.

Two 60+ year old ladies complimented on how "pretty" my car looked at a traffic light, while driving in their pink cadillac (no joke). I felt my game was elevated to a whole new level after that.
LOL. Come to think of it, the most-recent "random stranger complement" I've had about the NSX came from a lady about 70 years old walking past at a gas station. Maybe the NSX doesn't just attract 14-year-old boys, but sweet old ladies too.

Reminds me of something I saw on one of those evening “news” magazines. They wanted to find out to what extent a man’s clothes/car influenced his luck with women.
So a hidden camera was following the first night. He drove a crappy, beat-up car to a bar and tried to pick up women dressed like a schmoe. He had a few forced conversations but got no phone numbers.
The NEXT night they sent him to the same bar in an Armani suit driving a brand-new Viper (this was the year the Viper first came out and was the hottest thing going at the time. What year was that?).
Anyway, I’ll never forget what happened. As he pulled up to the bar – and I mean, pulled up, because he hadn’t even come to a stop yet, this chick spots him, and I kid you not, screams and runs out flashing her boobs.
I was, like, “Hmm. This is interesting information.”:biggrin:

Last edited:
Reminds me of something I saw on one of those evening “news” magazines. They wanted to find out to what extent a man’s clothes/car influenced his luck with women.
So a hidden camera was following the first night. He drove a crappy, beat-up car to a bar and tried to pick up women dressed like a schmoe. He had a few forced conversations but got no phone numbers.
The NEXT night they sent him to the same bar in an Armani suit driving a brand-new Viper (this was the year the Viper first came out and was the hottest thing going at the time. What year was that?).
Anyway, I’ll never forget what happened. As he pulled up to the bar – and I mean, pulled up, because he hadn’t even come to a stop yet, this chick spots him, and I kid you not, screams and runs out flashing her boobs.
I was, like, “Hmm. This is interesting information.”:biggrin:

lol do you have a link to the original article? :biggrin:

Who said that the NSX isn't a "chick magnet"... LOL... :tongue:

Here's mine in action... :rolleyes:

SaraKathryne1.jpg

I would never let a girl lean on my car like that...surprised there is no dent....

I would never let a girl lean on my car like that...surprised there is no dent....

Oh believe me... I normally would never allow something like this... but as you can see it was WELL worth it this time :biggrin: ... LOL... plus I made sure they leaned on the headlight which is a little more reinforced and NOT the hood... :wink:

Back