• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Scammer alert: Beware of New member alanfeatherstone

Not passing my sniff test. Has posted (and I have deleted) in 15 wtb ads by Members offering to sell parts he claims he has. He has responded to so many specific ads for a wide range of items that I find it hard to believe he actually has so many varied parts for sale.

I told him he has to email me pics of all items before I approve his posts but he is posting quickly in many threads and I am having a hard time keeping up so I wanted to post this warning for now.

If I’m wrong I will apologize but for now I am highly skeptical.

lol at his name.....good work as always....

The fvcktard doesn't even realize that he is not dealing with a buyer when he emailed me a pic that wasn't his.

Here is the scam way he is looking for payment:

"below are the picture thanks price 80$ would prefer walmart transfer or bank transfer thanks let me know"

Hi to all NSXPRIME members and moderators,

I have posted a WTB thread (http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/203912-WTB-quot-ACURA-quot-Rear-Centre-Light-Garnish) and I got a notification via email from NSXPRIME that someone replied to the thread stating that he has a centre garnish light for sale for $100.

His reply is no longer in this thread, but i'm sure he has deleted the post which contained his email address as I emailed him right after he posted the reply. You may see the auto-notified email from NSXPRIME when he replied to my thread:

Untitled.png

In my email to him, I requested for pictures of the lights. He replied me with the said pictures and saying, "hank here are the picture of all i got thanks let me know so we arrange price and i shipped right away".

You may refer to the screenshot below:

H72GyMX.jpg

One of the pictures (the middle one) attached seemed very familiar as it was taken off the internet from www.thensxshop.com, specific link (
https://www.thensxshop.com/exterior/na1-north-america-spec-rear-center-garnish-tail-light)

Thankfully, i recognised the picture he attached and i have also did a search of his name "Alan Featherstone" on here.

What the hell is wrong with people scamming off people's hard earned money ?!

Last edited:
Back