• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Series 2 Super GT Mirror and NSXPO Pre-Launch Video

1) Jinks
2)pvmike
3) V-TECPWR
4)Wolpher
5) Always4Sale
6) timon1989
7) Nero Tenebre
8) NSXTC-MN
9) 91nsx85crx
10) gaymondleerpv
11)NSXRAY1
12) XTIME
13) Synth19
14) bzyrice
15) yoojeanKim
16) Blue Batmobile
17) Oacrep1
18) Wizard
19) -m-
20) JCPDS3
21) spriggan
22) KO-nsx
23) blackchromeNSX
24) Gary W
25) carmar
26) R0Y
27) Tony (Ektyperhatch)
28) NSXFXL Fernando
29) Estoril_NSX (Aubrey)
30) diddy
31) excellon
32) supradriver08

Just a quick update...
The first set of mirror housings went in the autoclave earlier this week and the second set went in yesterday. We are going to do the assembly and finish work on 3-4 sets at a time to streamline the process.

Hi Jeff, I have a couple questions. You mentioned
Also, If you do not have a digital or non-resistant base signal flasher relay in your car already. That is required. We will provide one as part of the cost of the mirrors. Our relay is a modified OEM relay that will plug right in to replace the original one. We only ask that you send us your old relay so we can modify it and make that available to others. “
If I want keep my existing OEM flasher module will you bill for the replacement part? And is the part # 38300-SLO-013 est $95.00?
Will you be posting Pictures of the 3 Finishes so we can add the Finish next to our name on the list?
Will the modified Relay continue to run emergency flashers as before?
On a previous post By Nemo “
Please tell me the turn signals will be programmed to be sweeping not just on/off too!” Please answer this his question.
Thanks Dale

Hi Jeff, I have a couple questions. You mentioned
Also, If you do not have a digital or non-resistant base signal flasher relay in your car already. That is required. We will provide one as part of the cost of the mirrors. Our relay is a modified OEM relay that will plug right in to replace the original one. We only ask that you send us your old relay so we can modify it and make that available to others. “
If I want keep my existing OEM flasher module will you bill for the replacement part? And is the part # 38300-SLO-013 est $95.00?
Will you be posting Pictures of the 3 Finishes so we can add the Finish next to our name on the list?
Will the modified Relay continue to run emergency flashers as before?
On a previous post By Nemo “
Please tell me the turn signals will be programmed to be sweeping not just on/off too!” Please answer this his question.
Thanks Dale

We will be offering the flasher relay free as part of the mirror purchase as long as you send us your flasher so it can be modified and sent on to the next customer. In essence, a core exchange. To reinforce this, we may have to do a core charge refundable on return.

The LEDs are not "programmable". They are a solid light bar with no sequencing.
To be honest, with the tight quarters of the housings, wiring, the incorporated electronics already, and the RF blocking effect of the carbon fiber, having additional electronics and input devices to change them would be very difficult at best. I guess just not something we want redesign our tooling for.

Here is a quick update where we are on these...

I had to go back and change some of the tooling on the mirror bases. The initial mold was not producing a good enough part to our standards. That set us back a couple weeks. Also, the special Nano/Ceramic resin we developed is very hard on tools and bits. The abrasiveness will dull a hardened cobalt drill bit to the point of making it unusable in just 3-5 holes. The same goes with trimming the parts with standard blades. We have had to switch over to all carbide drill bits and saw blades. We are just about to the point where we have all the hurdles addressed now. We hope to start the final finishing on the first 3 sets next week and pinning down a schedule once we have all the production times noted. Thank you for your patience.

Here is a quick update where we are on these...

I had to go back and change some of the tooling on the mirror bases. The initial mold was not producing a good enough part to our standards. That set us back a couple weeks. Also, the special Nano/Ceramic resin we developed is very hard on tools and bits. The abrasiveness will dull a hardened cobalt drill bit to the point of making it unusable in just 3-5 holes. The same goes with trimming the parts with standard blades. We have had to switch over to all carbide drill bits and saw blades. We are just about to the point where we have all the hurdles addressed now. We hope to start the final finishing on the first 3 sets next week and pinning down a schedule once we have all the production times noted. Thank you for your patience.

Your attention to detail is awesome Jeff...thanks to you for wanting to make a top notch product!

Hi Jeff, I'm dropping from the list. Thanks!

1) Jinks
2) V-TECPWR
3) Wolpher
4) Always4Sale
5) timon1989
6) Nero Tenebre
7) NSXTC-MN
8) 91nsx85crx
9) gaymondleerpv
10)NSXRAY1
11) XTIME
12) Synth19
13) bzyrice
14) yoojeanKim
15) Blue Batmobile
16) Oacrep1
17) Wizard
18) -m-
19) JCPDS3
20) spriggan
21) KO-nsx
22) blackchromeNSX
23) Gary W
24) carmar
25) R0Y
26) Tony (Ektyperhatch)
27) NSXFXL Fernando
28) Estoril_NSX (Aubrey)
29) diddy
30) excellon
31) supradriver08

I know I will regret this, but please remove my name from 1st on the list. I went way over budget in motor build. Maybe I will jump back on the list after the first few batches get rolling.

Updated list:

1) V-TECPWR
2) Wolpher
3) Always4Sale
4) timon1989
5) Nero Tenebre
6) NSXTC-MN
7) 91nsx85crx
8) gaymondleerpv
9) NSXRAY1
10) XTIME
11) Synth19
12) bzyrice
13) yoojeanKim
14) Blue Batmobile
15) Oacrep1
16) Wizard
17) -m-
18) JCPDS3

19) spriggan
20) KO-nsx
21) blackchromeNSX
22) Gary W
23) carmar
24) R0Y
25) Tony (Ektyperhatch)
26) NSXFXL Fernando
27) Estoril_NSX (Aubrey)
28) diddy

29) excellon
30) supradriver08

Last edited:
I love my Gen1s and I can promise you all that if quality stays like the Gen1s whoch I'm sure it will then you are in for some nice mirrors.

I remember gen1 got a lot of interest so it's good that you're letting them know you're not limited these because a lot of interest is there.

Update: I apologize for my absence. I have had a number of commitments both business and personal that has used up all my time and this project seems to have been pushed aside. I have made a commitment to make these mirrors and I will. The past couple weeks I've been able to spend some time getting the production schedule back in the books. We rebuild some of the molds and fixtures. We are working now to built/manufacture all the sub-assemblies like the remote units and adjusters all at once so we can assemble them more efficiently. The custom cut mirror glass has been ordered and should be ready in 1-2 weeks. I have made some design changes on the electronics based on some of the components that were not performing as well as we liked. I have to give a special thanks to Nicholas Zaga who was lucky enough to get the first set of these at NSXPO last September. Working with Nicholas on his personal install identified some issues we needed to correct. Mainly in the wiring configuration. Sense all of the cars we have at our shop are very heavily modified, it was difficult to design a "one install fits all" but I believe we did it. We completely change the wireless units. The transmitter will now directly plug into the flasher relay harness under the dash on the driver side. This solved 2 issues. The first being the overall speed and performance of the transmit/receive time and the second, limited wireless interference now they are at a closer range. I will post some pics of our updates and progress. You can also follow us on FB and Insagram for updates.

Last edited:
a9970784d99c4f6d30a8e3f252866109.jpg

1adefb83ee535ce082a95057036b97d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Man..... I am so pissed I am missing out on this. I would’ve been first.:mad:I think I might jump back on the list in a month if that’s cool [MENTION=13605]Jeff@Carbon6[/MENTION]

Is anyone upgrading and planning on selling their 1st gen mirrors?

If you are upgrading...PM me...I might be looking:wink:

Back