• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Series 2 Super GT Mirror and NSXPO Pre-Launch Video

Hoping I can add myself to the list!

Updated list:

1) V-TECPWR
2) Wolpher
3) Always4Sale
4) timon1989
5) Nero Tenebre
6) NSXTC-MN
7) 91nsx85crx
8) gaymondleerpv
9) NSXRAY1
10) XTIME
11) Synth19
12) bzyrice
13) yoojeanKim
14) Blue Batmobile
15) Oacrep1
16) Wizard
17) -m-
18) JCPDS3

19) spriggan
20) KO-nsx
21) blackchromeNSX
22) Gary W
23) carmar
24) R0Y
25) Tony (Ektyperhatch)
26) NSXFXL Fernando
27) Estoril_NSX (Aubrey)
28) diddy

29) excellon
30) supradriver08
31)keycam

The first 3 sets are done and will be ready to ship early next week. They are actually completed now but we are waiting for one component of our packaging/shipping component to arrive and I also want to do a "test install" to insure everything works and installs like it should. We will take some pictures to include in the install instructions as well.

I will be reaching out to the first 3 on the list later this week to set up payment and shipping.

The first 3 sets are done and will be ready to ship early next week. They are actually completed now but we are waiting for one component of our packaging/shipping component to arrive and I also want to do a "test install" to insure everything works and installs like it should. We will take some pictures to include in the install instructions as well.

I will be reaching out to the first 3 on the list later this week to set up payment and shipping.

You talked in the first post about being able to pick the color of the clear coat. Is that still possible? How dark is the clear now? Do you have any pictures of the different versions of clear coat? Thanks Jeff!

You talked in the first post about being able to pick the color of the clear coat. Is that still possible? How dark is the clear now? Do you have any pictures of the different versions of clear coat? Thanks Jeff!

I will post a few pictures of the completed mirrors we have. Our Nano-Carbon Ceramic resin in the pre-preg we use is very dark so they look more "black" even with regular clearcoat. We did do a set of "dark smoked" clear ones as part of the testing that are going on one of our shop cars. That was not included in the 3 sets I mentioned above. All 3 of those are regular clearcoat.

I will post a few pictures of the completed mirrors we have. Our Nano-Carbon Ceramic resin in the pre-preg we use is very dark so they look more "black" even with regular clearcoat. We did do a set of "dark smoked" clear ones as part of the testing that are going on one of our shop cars. That was not included in the 3 sets I mentioned above. All 3 of those are regular clearcoat.

6aac3c4a3d0f52cae1615b7f446546aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The top pic shows the smoked one next to the regular clear. The bottom pic is just a closer one of the regular clear.
This was before they were wet sanded and polished so there will not be the orange peal on the finished ones.

Last edited:
The top pic shows the smoked one next to the regular clear. The bottom pic is just a closer one of the regular clear.
This was before they were wet sanded and polished so there will not be the orange peal on the finished ones.

Thanks Jeff. I think the regular will be great then.

Would it make any sense to wrap them in Clear to further protect them ?

You can. I don’t have much experience with those films over carbon fiber but there is no reason why it wouldn’t work.

Anyone with the gen 1 mirrors who is selling, pm me. I kinda prefer the non turn signal mirrors.

I'm in the same boat.... I don't care for the turn signal. If anyone wants to sell me your Gen 1 mirrors... PM me. If not... I'll buy a Gen2

Thanks!

Update: the mirrors are tested and ready to ship. The last thing I do before I ship them is attach the glass. Well the glass company that cut the mirror glass made them slightly to big and they bind in the housing. I’m taking those back today so they can regrind and bevel them to fit better. Hopefully have those back quickly.

2091ab6e5921aac9e6bd21a38c4d26c0.jpg

1) V-TECPWR / SHIPPED
2) Wolpher / SHIPPED
3) Always4Sale
4) timon1989
5) Nero Tenebre
6) NSXTC-MN
7) 91nsx85crx
8) gaymondleerpv
9) NSXRAY1
10) XTIME