• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Service recommendations, Omaha/Lincoln NE area

Greetings all, As title states I'm looking to see if you have recommendations for service work on the NSX in the greater Nebraska area. I'm located in Norfolk and assumed the metro area would be main options.

Aquired the NSX earlier this year and through the winter would like to start sorting out some maintience items and looking for (hopefully) a solid mechanic not entirely unfamiliar with the needs of this car.

Thanks in advance.

Look up a Brezina Autocare. They maintain 5 local owners NSX. Joey and Nick know their way around the car really well. (402) 331-5829. They are located in Papillion.

Personally, I wasn't impressed with the Omaha Acura Dealership's knowledge of the NSX. But to be fair, I haven't had them do any work on my NSX. Just from my one conversation with the service manager after I purchased mine in 2008, he didn't seem to know much about the car (NSX). Then again, the service manager wouldn't be the technician working on the car.

I'm sure they could do the work, but they charge a premium and to my knowledge they haven't worked on many, if any of the NSX's in the area.

Most of us take our NSX's to Brezina Auto Care in Papillion (Omaha). At least five of us. Joey and Nick are very familiar with the NSX. They have installed a CTSC for one of the owners.

At least two of the other owners take their's to Exclusive Honda & Acura Repair. The owners I have spoken to who have taken their cars there are very happy also. They specialize only in Honda and Acura cars.

I take mine to Brezina's, and like the others who take our NSX's there, I am very happy with their expertise, service and prices.

Disclaimer: I don't get paid to sale Brezina Auto Care :eek:) They are just very good, honest and great to work with. I recommend them to all the NSX owner's I come across.

There are getting to be more NSX's in the area. I know of 10 in the area, 9 in the Omaha area & 1 in Blair, which is just a country mile north of Omaha.

Three 91 Red/Black, One 91 Red/Ivory, One 91 Spa Yellow (originally Red/Black), One 92 Sebring Silver/Black CTSC (Blair, NE), One 92 Berlina Black/Black, One 95 NSX-T Red/Black, One 96 NSX-T Berlina Black/Black CTSC & One 2005 NSX-T Long Beach Blue/Black Wide Body

Last edited:
I was not previously aware of them but it sounds like Brezina and Exclusive are both options for experienced NSX service in Nebraska - good to know!

Much appreciated, and thank you for the advice. I will have to look them up and see if I can work with them.

BTW, mine is 98 black/tan

Last edited:
Nice when spring comes around maybe you can meet up with some of the other owners and show your NSX off..

Back