• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sighting

Monday around 1pm, I 90 East bound from Mercer Is. Lady in her 30's maybe, driving a silver NA1 (was it black top..?) gold wheels, lowered, aftermarket exhaust with square tips. (RM) piaa fog lights. Also has a nsxpo sticker at the back...

Totalled red NSX on a flatbed truck I5 south around boeing field at 11:00am on Thursday. No bumpers, no passenger rear quarter and smashed in front end.

Totalled red NSX on a flatbed truck I5 south around boeing field at 11:00am on Thursday. No bumpers, no passenger rear quarter and smashed in front end.

Ah ha. That was my car. You were in a Nsx with a shocked look on your face. I was taking it to storage since I am slammed at work and need to finish a VR4 project first. Anyways, your Nsx is sexy and makes me want to finish mine asap.....

Sighting........on I5 South near Boeing field at 11:00 am on Thursday. Dark silver Nsx, guy inside had a shocked look on his face.:)

Last edited:
Back