• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Silverstone NSX on Conway in St Louis

I saw a guy with his targa off on Conway just off Lindbergh. I was trying to say Hey, How are you doing, I've got a black '96, haven't seen you around, what is your handle, I'm B1gCountry on NSX Prime but it just came out as "Hey!" and me waving my arm like an idiot. I was on my road bike going for a nice little ride with my gf.
Later,
BC

haha b1g, he must have thought you were trying to say...
hey.. NICE FERARRI!!! =)
lol i got that the other day =)

Yeah, we need an 'in' handsign that will identify us to the other NSX Prime members...in a way that won't get us arrested for gang activities...or get us run over by the other guy (Tony).
L8r
BC

b1gcountry said:
Yeah, we need an 'in' handsign that will identify us to the other NSX Prime members...in a way that won't get us arrested for gang activities...or get us run over by the other guy (Tony).
L8r
BC

If the guy run you over you take his car. :biggrin:

Hey Tom,

As nice as your car is, and I do love black I found a car that I just couldn't pass on... Bought a 2000 red/tan with 7500 miles yesterday and having it shipped up to my Dad's house this weekend. I will be in St. Louis to pick it up Thr-Fri. Email me if you want to meet for happy hour at Schneithorst on Lindbergh.

Jim (aka Capt Max Delay)

CL65 Captain said:
Hey Tom,

As nice as your car is, and I do love black I found a car that I just couldn't pass on... Bought a 2000 red/tan with 7500 miles yesterday and having it shipped up to my Dad's house this weekend. I will be in St. Louis to pick it up Thr-Fri. Email me if you want to meet for happy hour at Schneithorst on Lindbergh.

Jim (aka Capt Max Delay)

Good luck with the new car! I will be in Columbia come Friday doing the MS150 bike tour, so I won't be around on Friday. Thursday I will probably spend packing, but let me know if you do anything in the coming weeks. I was thinking about going for a little ride before the end of the month.
Take Care,
Tom

Back