• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So I got engaged!

Today I asked my girlfriend to marry me and I wanted to share the BIG news with my NSX Prime family!

Luckily she said YES:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_3650.jpg
    IMG_3650.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 483
Today I asked my girlfriend to marry me and I wanted to share the BIG news with my NSX Prime family!

Luckily she said YES:biggrin:

Congrats man! I took the plunge too a few weeks ago... :biggrin: (not tryin to steal your thunder of course haha)

Last edited:
She is very Lucky and very beautiful to

Congrats

I am getting married in August and the prices at any nice place is like 9K

and that minimun guest of 50. yikes.

199002_10150177283442853_720227852_8530588_6035099_n.jpg

12864_207484477852_720227852_4094299_6539784_n.jpg

:biggrin::cool:

She is very Lucky and very beautiful to

Congrats

I am getting married in August and the prices at any nice place is like 9K

and that minimun guest of 50. yikes.

Plan your own wedding, my wife (er, fiancee) and I had so much fun doing it. We rented a function hall, she did the flowers, I used a friend's band (my ex-guitar player and they played rock, not crappy wedding music :)), another bandmate was a DJ, my BIL did the photography, my friend did the videography, we worked with a local restaurant to do a buffet for the food and we had our friend marry us instead of a church. We also created some games for people to participate in. We saw 'The Newlywed game' played on a cruise ship and recreated it and it was a blast.

I think the cost of the whole thing was around $3K for 80ish people and to this day everyone says it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. Fun and wedding usually don't go hand in hand, but we made it a blast. After we were pronounced man and wife, Kiss kicked in with 'I was made for loving you' (disco part edited out :)). Our first dance was to Rush: Ghost of a Chance. Most people seem to cater the wedding to their older family... don't want to rock the boat, etc. We made the wedding about us and our friends and if my family didn't like it, **** them. But they all loved it. It was a bit tough since my wife's stepdad died two days before and I had to go away for 18 months one week after, so it was important to just have fun. We tied tin cans to the NSX and JUST MARRIED on the hatch. My guess is I've talked about it in here back when we were planning. Hard to believe we've been married for almost 9 years already.

oh were showing off the rings?

wait till she gets home from work will show you what a 2.54K VS1 looks like LOL

Congratulations Mike! She's a beautiful young woman.
Mazeltoff!
When's the wedding?

BTW, is that a old pic? :confused:The tree isn't still up is it? :biggrin::biggrin:

oh were showing off the rings?

wait till she gets home from work will show you what a 2.54K VS1 looks like LOL

haha anything bigger than 1.6 or 2 is just way too gaudy IMO... that's a 1.64 ct SI2 ...nothing too over the top. :) Plus my fiancees hands are very small so it looks huge :) AND i designed it myself! :wink:

In the picture you look like you've been a "couple" for a long time. Now you know, that after you get married the stats say you only have a 50% chance of staying together. You look so happy as you are. I'm just sayin, unless there's a bun-in-the-oven, why roll the dice?
May you both live in wedded bliss - forever!
Good Luck and Happy Motoring!

haha anything bigger than 1.6 or 2 is just way too gaudy IMO... that's a 1.64 ct SI2 ...nothing too over the top. :) Plus my fiancees hands are very small so it looks huge :) AND i designed it myself! :wink:

Thats awesome to design it. Really is one of a kind.

Thats awesome to design it. Really is one of a kind.

Thanks! Took 3 months going back and fourth with the jewelers heh :wink: but her reaction is all worth it!

CONGRATS MIKE!

Probably the hardest decision you'll make in life! Superb!

Date picked yet? ...NSXPO11? haha...

Honeymoon Location?

Will the Zanardi feature in the wedding???

Congrats again! Cam:smile:

1st of all -CONGRATS!!!

2nd - If u r out of parking space and need to make room for a 4 seater:wink: then I can take the Zanardi off your hands!!

But but but why??????:eek:

A big CONGRATS to you.

Back