• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So I got engaged!

You all should learn from Mike and start changing your avatars to something pretty instead of the ugly ones you've forced me to look at for 6 years.

You all should learn from Mike and start changing your avatars to something pretty instead of the ugly ones you've forced me to look at for 6 years.

Thanks brotha!

You first turbo!

Bro... Silverstone NSX in front of a Ferrari challenge car and a red 993. What more do you want? Adriana Lima on the hood? Look at yours... Some slightly overweight man sporting a roman helmet and goggles...

Last edited:
Bro... Silverstone NSX in front of a Ferrari challenge car and a red 993. What more do you want? Adriana Lima on the hood? Look at yours... Some slightly overweight man sporting a roman helmet and goggles...

Cee-lo or gnarls barley as his alias, is the man! Well at least you got a silverstone.

The kid -- i just saw this post! Congrats!!!
As the lady killer you always were, this is amazing - She must be someone really special. :D

wish you all the best.

Back