• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So who locally wants a BelCanto?

Just installed the BC single tip and well, it's a little to loud for me {and the wife:rolleyes:}. They are $2400.00 shipped, I'll take 2 grand. It's got about 20 miles on it. I'm going to seriously tone it down with something else. I do want to keep this local. I bought it from RJP if you need to know where it came from.

Just installed the BC single tip and well, it's a little to loud for me {and the wife:rolleyes:}. They are $2400.00 shipped, I'll take 2 grand. It's got about 20 miles on it. I'm going to seriously tone it down with something else. I do want to keep this local. I bought it from RJP if you need to know where it came from.
Already? lol ..
well I have 2 exhausts now the 5.1 and GruppeM, I only need 1.

Absolutely zero drone. Very acceptable noise at normal driving but yes it's pretty loud at hard acceleration. Actually it's suprisingly decent inside the cabin at WOT. Again no drone.
Does it drone? Or is it just loud at acceleration/WOT?

Dang, David. You're worse than me. :biggrin:

I should get you to purchase the vinyl wrap in a matte black and have you back out of that so I can get it at a discount. :wink:

You guys are killing me! Anyone want to buy my GTLW? Only $1999 and I will install it! :biggrin:

Absolutely zero drone. Very acceptable noise at normal driving but yes it's pretty loud at hard acceleration. Actually it's suprisingly decent inside the cabin at WOT. Again no drone.
\

Loud GOOD at hard acceleration? Or loud BAD like a civic with a coffee can on it??

Back