• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal NSX Spring BBQ Sunday May 2nd

Thank you, Gil, for the lemons you picked off your tree for me, yesterday.

I plan on bringing a big bottle of Cooks champagne, along with my shrimp and lemon bars. Women say, "No, thank you," when I offer it, but with a little arm twisting, they have some and like refills. :smile:

Thanks to Patty you all get lemon bars made from the family lemon tree, can't be fresher then that! :biggrin: Sorry, the grapes for the champagne came from elsewhere. Thanks

Thanks to Patty you all get lemon bars made from the family lemon tree, can't be fresher then that! :biggrin: Sorry, the grapes for the champagne came from elsewhere. Thanks

One of my favorite deserts that my mom makes! Looking forward to diving into those!

Alex Welcome!
Lots of grill space for what you bring, not at a shop, a country home in Trabuco Canyon. Look forward to meeting you, Gil

Thank you for the welcome, Gil!
Just curious, how many pounds of meat should I bring?
-Alex

Thank you for the invitation, Gil. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the SoCal Nsx crew. Planning to bring Hebrew Nationals and buns.

For address, directions or cell # please PM me. Scott was here again today working on the Karts, all looks good to go for Sunday. Bring your helmet if you have one to drive the Karts. We have helmets also. See everyone Sunday at 1:00pm. :biggrin:

Thank you for the welcome, Gil!
Just curious, how many pounds of meat should I bring?
-Alex

10-20 pounds will do.....assuming everyone else brings around that amount.

i believe peter [nsxpowered] will be attending with our track nsx. there are a couple new products on there that you guys can check out :smile: and i guess hes bringing "fine cognac". im not to sure, anyways have a great time!

Sign me up!

Any ideas as to what else you guys need? I don't BBQ much. :D

coolnsx +1 - I'll supply hot grill space (2), plates/bowls/set ups and ice cold coolers
SFDreamer - Bringing Chips and Dip
striker525 - ?
ilya +1 - Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Jalapenos & BBQ Short Ribs
HGL1668 - Carrots and Celery with Hummus
RQNSX + 1 - Beer & Chips
socalx +1 - Desserts
PoohBEAR - ?
lazynok +1 - ?
ss_md +1 - ?
Kyras +1 - Shrimp and Cocktail Sauce, and Lemon Bars or Cherry Pie
bboxer +1 - Greek Salad and Dessert
Mike-san - Meat to BBQ
Floyd +1 - ?
ANYTIME +2 - ?
jdm538 - Drinks
drmanny3 - Salad
manh3 - Korean BBQ
ssj6kR +1 - Meat for Grilling
ediddynsx plus 1- Meats!! (Chicken and Korean Short Ribs)
CDX_NSX - ?

coolnsx +1 - I'll supply hot grill space (2), plates/bowls/set ups and ice cold coolers
SFDreamer - Bringing Chips and Dip
striker525 - ?
ilya +1 - Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Jalapenos & BBQ Short Ribs
HGL1668 - Carrots and Celery with Hummus
RQNSX + 1 - Beer & Chips
socalx +1 - Desserts
PoohBEAR - ?
lazynok +1 - ?
ss_md +1 - ?
Kyras +1 - Shrimp and Cocktail Sauce, and Lemon Bars or Cherry Pie
bboxer +1 - Greek Salad and Dessert
Mike-san - Meat to BBQ
Floyd +1 - ?
ANYTIME +2 - ?
jdm538 - Drinks
drmanny3 - Salad
manh3 - Korean BBQ
ssj6kR +1 - Meat for Grilling
ediddynsx plus 1- Meats!! (Chicken and Korean Short Ribs)
CDX_NSX - ?
JCC - ?

Please count me in. I plan to bring some Chinese food, unless there are other requests.

Thank you to Gil and everyone that helped put on the bbq! It was a fantastic day, drive there, bbq, drive home was ALL a blast. Already looking forward to next year!

Thank you to Gil and everyone that helped put on the bbq! It was a fantastic day, drive there, bbq, drive home was ALL a blast. Already looking forward to next year!

Yes, thank you, Gil for having us over. It was fun! :)

Hugo, I know that you're eating right now. :D

Gil ... thanks for a very good time.

It was great seeing everyone and i really appreciate the friendship

Thank you, Gil, for the wonderful bbq at your beautiful house on such a beautiful day. Everybody was great company and the go-karting, although I was too chicken to try it, seemed like a blast (next time)! Food was awesome (ask Hugo haha) and the drive back was second-to-none! Again, thank all who attended for the warmth, hospitality, and the laughs!!!!

Such a great time. Special thanks to Gil and Donna for hosting, Tan and Denver for unselfishlly tending to the grill while the rest of us mingled and chatted, and to the cart guys who provided such fun. What a great community we have !!!
I think that we should enter Hugo in a hot dog eating contest against that Japanese guy and bet hard....we'll all be rich !!!

Thanks Gil and Donna for putting this together, go karts, cleaning up, and everything. Thanks Tan for BBQing all day and everyone who brought and made those wonderful, delicious food and desserts. I don't have a high metabolism so I don't usually eat that much. For those who think that I can still grow, well, I did: an inch and a half... sideways. (no joke) Definitely worth missing the Lakers game. (I am talking about myself here, so no pun intended)

Hope there will be another Spring BBQ Day next year. Nice meeting you all very friendly people.

Hugo

Had a great time trying out the karts and hanging out. Thanks again for a great event. It's very much appreciated. Now I have to fight the urge to get my own kart. I will cave sooner or later, but I'm going to fight it for a while. :biggrin:

We'll be posting up all the great pics we took in the next couple of days. Ramon will be pleased with his contribution. :tongue:

Thank you Gil for hosting a great gathering. Denver and Tan the BBQ was great. My girlfriend was so excited about the go karts but sad that she couldn't reach the pedals to ride them.

This was my first NSX meet. I am glad to have joined this great community. Everyone seems to be very nice. I hope to see you all more often.

Great seeing everyone and seeing some new faces to this years shindig.

I am soooooo tired.....I just got home not too long ago....came home with a Honda Accord 4 door EX-L.

Back