• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Socal Primers, please help my little sister go to Paris

Hey everyone,

Some of you know my little sister Samantha from the drives last year and some don't.

http://samanthaanaya.wordpress.com/

Samantha is currently attending school at Brooks Institute for photography in Santa Barbara and happens to love the NSX community. She is extremely talented in my opinion. Samantha applied to study photography for two months in Paris during fashion week and among the many applicants she was the first one chosen to go. As great as an honor this is everyone in our family is doing what they can to help raise funds to offset the extra costs.

As an idea to help fundraise I thought her services could benefit lots of Primers here so here is the idea;

- She has quite a few pictures already from past drives and prints will be sized/priced and available to all. (available pictures and sizes to follow soon) As she and I go on more drives more pictures will become available.

- As she is in the SoCal area often she can be reserved for private shoots (solo or groups as well as non NSX related stuff) Please PM me if you are interested in setting up a private shoot.

I made this thread to gauge interest in the idea.

Here are some pictures from last year;

_DSC9632copy.jpg

_DSC2944copy.jpg

_DSC0124.jpg

_DSC3009copy.jpg

group2_Panorama1.jpg

UPDATE:

My sister has gotten back to me with some special Primer discounted rates for private shoots.

$120.00 for two hours of actual "shooting time" includes a CD with top 20 customer picked images (edited and cleaned) prints available upon request (additional charge) For every hour past the initial 2 is $35.00/hrs

Last edited:
I think this would be a fun way to help a primer out. I told John to stay in touch. There are like 30 people signed up for the drive in a few weeks, Im sure she could get some great shots for everyone.

For those of us who have met her and seen her work here on prime know she would be a great person to do a photo shoot of your car or other things and events. Looks like she may be able to come on the upcoming drive later this month so this would be a good time to meet her and she her in action. Would also be a good time to get a photo shoot or set up a for future one as well as help her with this great opportunity she has.

My sister has gotten back to me with some special Primer discounted rates for private shoots.

$120.00 for two hours of actual "shooting time" includes a CD with top 20 customer picked images (edited and cleaned) prints available upon request (additional charge) For every hour past the initial 2 is $35.00/hrs

This price is good up for solo or groups.

Did she end up going to Paris? I was just at orientation and said they had already/were on their way to Paris. I remember somebody had mentioned it earlier when I was applying. I start school at Brooks on Monday, so maybe I'll run into her.

For those of us who have met her and seen her work here on prime know she would be a great person to do a photo shoot of your car or other things and events. Looks like she may be able to come on the upcoming drive later this month so this would be a good time to meet her and she her in action. Would also be a good time to get a photo shoot or set up a for future one as well as help her with this great opportunity she has.
What about having her come out and take some photos at either a drive or the BBQ and have everyone throw $10.00 in the hat for a copy of the photos?

What about having her come out and take some photos at either a drive or the BBQ and have everyone throw $10.00 in the hat for a copy of the photos?

They are already left to Paris, I was just at the campus today, that's why asked if she made the trip.

Back