• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Socery Wide Bodykit... Any vendors?

Alright guys, I think I have committed myself to going widebody with the Sorcery Wide Body kit. The problem is I have not been able to locate a vendor that sells them on their site. I am more interested in the Versus Replica kit, but I am not opposed to the Original Sorcery kit due to availability. I've tried to logon to the Versus site, I have not had any luck getting on. It just seems like it would not load at all. So if Any vendor on Prime can give me some quotes on the wide body kit shipped to 19026, I would appreciate it. Also I am interested in the Route KS hood as well.

Contact Ravi from Umbrella Auto (Kane on Prime). He has/had contacts at Sorcery.

As for the Route KS hood, I'm not sure. I would Ask Ravi about that also.

from a few people I talked to, the original sorcery is the way to go. Actually they ended up buying the original sorcery after they got the replica. Mr Inoue has superb craftsmanship. Actually the GT-One items are also made by him.

Last edited:
I've yet to contact umbrella, but the only kit I saw on their site is the gt lot. It's just not my cup of tea. I like the regular sorcery kit. I will look into umbrella.

I also would like to know this. I am not interested in the GT either. But I would like the Version 2 front fenders. Where are people ordering it from?

I doubt it would be in stock anywhere. The real sorcery kits are pretty much made to order. The authentic sorcery parts are not hard to get they are just expensive!! If you want the knock off just call versus, but the quality isnt anywhere close to the real deal. They have new ads on los angeles craigslist every week. Here ya go http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/3198135991.html

I'm parting out my authentic Sorcery kit pretty soon but I want to do local deal (Texas) for the moment.

Why tempt me like this? Painted? If the deal is good enough. Send me some pictures and your price

Back