• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some pics from the winter...

So with my first winter ever living outside AZ, the NSX didnt do too bad! I figured out that I cant drive on snow or slush at all, and I like to keep it out of the rain. The longest I ever had to go with out driving it was around 3 weeks in Nov/Dec due to an abnormal amount of snowfall..but otherwise I have still been able to drive a lot. Its a beautiful place to live and drive the NSX!

Here are some pics from this last winter:

SEMA, Nov 05'
DSC00927.JPG

Drive from SEMA (Vegas) to Bend Oregon Nov 05'...Stopped by snow in Lakeview, Oregon for a day after almost spinning of the road..
DSC00939.JPG

DSC00947.JPG

DSC00948.JPG

Jan 06', 10 mins from my house with the Three Sisters mountains in the background...
DSC01162.JPG

DSC01140.JPG

DSC01164.JPG

Time for some Spring pics now! :wink:

Wow, being a new owner, thats the first time I've seen pics of your car. Amazing! It realy gives the NSX that hardcore motorsports feel and look.

itshumble said:
I can honestly say that's the sexiest NSX ever!! always been at the top of my list :) some high res pics would make wonderful backgrounds!

I have these in high res, PM me if you are interested... :wink:

Seth-

Car looks good as ever. Sorry about the last two times you've come down to visit the valley, you gotta let me know in advance, that way I can pencil you in :smile:...

We miss you at the shop and your dog too!!

SchuttsR1 said:
Is that the same nsx thats in the mischief 5 video? Very nice Car!

Yes...Thanks to Dustin and Brian my car (and other NSXs) have appeared in a few of the Mischief movies...haha and the other day I just found a Sprint PCS video ringer with the clip of my car from Mischief Dynasty..I thought it was pretty cool to have my car getting sideways on my cell phone :wink:

Thanks for the compliment!

Wow your car AND the area you live in are beautiful. I like the advan stickers and work wheels:) but seriously the emotions are awesome.

Back