• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Son born today

Congrats

I am waiting on my second any day now, her belly is as hard as a rock.

they were going to induce her friday but the doctors had a golf game to get to. LOL so possible tomorrow or monday

I am having a girl already have a 22 month old Son, climbing the walls like a monkey.

congrats on the boy.

Thanks guys!

Congratulations Shawn on the impending birth of your child!

Congrats on the new addition! Kids & family are def what it's all about.:smile:

Thanks guys!

8400RPM, that's very cool that your son's bday is the same.

RedNA1, he will definitely be a future NSX owner. My daughter already claimed the yellow one, so I'm sure she'll change her claim to the silver one since I'll be selling the yellow. He'll have to settle for one of the others for now.

Congratulations to you and the newest addition to your family. Cool to see that your daughter may one day be driving my former car. :smile:

Last edited:
Hi Vytas,
Good to hear from you.

Yes!! That is absolutely true. I never plan to sell the car, so very likely she will inherit it and be cruising around in Vytas' pristine car. I'm sure you still have an incredible number of photos of it with the excellent pictures you took with your high-end camera. Let me know if you can share them with me.

Thanks.

Congratulations!! I'll smoke a cigar for ya!!

I just received a new niece yesterday, she's a big girl about the same size as your son.

Get all the time on prime now as you may not have much time in the near future

Thanks NsXMas!
I'm sorry that we didn't get to meet that last time you were here. I will make the effort to make myself available the next time you're here, although with the baby here, it might be even more difficult to do so :)

Thanks Whatwasthat!
A cigar sounds great right about now!
Congratulations to you on the birth of your niece!
Good advice about getting on Prime while I can.

Congrats Yawwn, your son was born hours before my grandmother passed away...circle of life and all that. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Big congrats my friend, welcome to fatherhood! It's an amazing journey and I'm sure you will enjoy it. It does take some time to settle in, for me it took over 2 weeks before I realized my life will never be the same again! :biggrin:

P.S. Have you thought of naming him "Captain" :cool:

Congrats to you and your wife!!! As far as a suggestion for a name for your son, Michael would be a great name :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ayrton would be a close second...

Congrats Yawwn, your son was born hours before my grandmother passed away...circle of life and all that. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Condolences to you and your family.

Congrats on new baby Boy. Your not going to be spending much time with your cars for a while so battery tender it and go have fun with your son while he's still a baby.

congrats, I just had a little girl yesterday
6 lbs 1.5 Onces 19 inch long

lots of babies this month

Hello fellow NSX friends.

I just wanted to announce the birth of our son.
He is 7lbs 7oz and 20".

We haven't decided on a name yet, but will post updates and pics soon. I'm still at the hospital now.
Is it strange that during the time between sleep and feedings for the little guy, I've been on NSXPrime all day?

Congrats! The name Ayrton would be nice. ;)

Thanks Y'all!
We didn't go with the racer names unfortunately. However, he is named after two spy movie characters. My wife contributed both the first name and middle. I came up with the last name ;-)

Yikes! Just saw this thread!!! I'm so late! But, CONGRATS!!!!
This is so awesome! I second the name Ayrton and Alex!
Hope to you'll show off your son sometime at our future meets!
Again congrats to you and your family.

Thanks L!
It was a pleasure to finally meet you at The Avengers movie event.
I would like to bring both my daughter and son to a meet someday.

Back