• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spa Yellow!!! The Elusive Creature

Looking at the wheels thread I don't see hardly any Spa's. I just got mine and am looking for wheels but its very hard to find yellow pictures. They're even beautiful with factory wheels.

I'm going to post some pictures today.

Post pictures of your rare Spa Yellow Jewel!

Last edited:
This is true but not quite (its a yellow pearl) and that would of course miss the point. It would be nice to see owners of this rare color in one thread with pictures in different lighting, backgrounds, etc as the color takes on a different personality with lighting changes (and of courese wheels).

Here are some pics of mine:

291976_41_full.jpg

291976_42_full.jpg

291976_43_full.jpg

I know of one original one here in SD, too.

fangtl said:
This is actually my car...which is now equipped with LE37s

And she is beautiful! :D

IS300nowNSXsoon said:
Is the Yellow NSX above with the gunmetal rims still have the original 02 wheels on but painted with the lip polished?
I'm confused by your question. I don't see any stock '02 wheels in any of the photos posted here so far. The stock '02 wheels look like this:

000270-E.jpg

fangtl said:
Ken, I think IS300nowNSXsoon is asking me whether my wheels are '02 wheels that has been painted...
I realize that. I guess he didn't try counting the number of spokes, huh? :D

1HOT NSX said:
I'm using image station, last try.
You might find these instructions to be helpful.

This is the photo, right? Remember, you have to get the website address for the photo only (by right-mouse-clicking the photo and clicking on "properties"), and not the website address for the web page on which Imagestation displays it.

fa8ec0e6.jpg

Hi Fang hows my old 98 spa yellow treating you? It looks really nice with your wheels you have on it now, I sold my speed yellow C4S Porsche and bought a 96 white twin turbo 993 it's been chipped and it's as my girl friend says scary fast we still have our 91 NSX. Doug

Hi Doug, I am loving the car...it has treated me wonderfully!! How are you enjoying the 993TT?

WhiteNSXs: My LEs are 17/18s

It would be nice if we could either move these responses to the "unofficial spa yellow" thread in the gallery section. All the other colors are there with plenty of participation. So I've started a thread over there too so all colors can be found easily.

Now if we can get the admins to make all the "unofficial color" threads stay at the top where people can find them and see as many cars as they'd like!

Here's mine.........

Back