• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SPEED TV: Bullrun Season 3 (February 2010)

So, whose Veilside NSX is this? Anyone on the forum?

BullrunSeason3NSX.jpg

Bullrun Season 3 is coming soon = Feb 2010!

Everyone is too busy crying and gnashing their teeth after seeing that some f-tard has inflicted that ridiculous spectacle on thier NSX.

I really hate SPEED right now.

Back in the day "SpeedVision" used to air WRC (thank God HDT picked up the coverage last month finally), DTM, Amateur Rally, Aussie Supercars, and several other more obscure racing series from time to time. Now, instead of actual racing, we have the "pleasure" of Wrecked, Jacked, the "engine block" full of jacked up jeeps that break, and not-mechanics with whitened teeth professing the benefits of the Intake Tornadomajigger. Not to mention the shows that are just people talking[/] about NASCAR, or people talking about people talking about NASCAR...

You can't tell me that while these BS shows are on, there is not...somewhere in the world, a race going on that most not-drunk-rednecks would rather watch.

[/rant]

and, um, no...no Idea who's car that is, but they should probably go ahead and shoot themselves unless they actually won the show...which they wouldn't have because foreign cars never do...because the whole thing is likely scripted.

Everyone is too busy crying and gnashing their teeth after seeing that some f-tard has inflicted that ridiculous spectacle on thier NSX.

I really hate SPEED right now.

Back in the day "SpeedVision" used to air WRC (thank God HDT picked up the coverage last month finally), DTM, Amateur Rally, Aussie Supercars, and several other more obscure racing series from time to time. Now, instead of actual racing, we have the "pleasure" of Wrecked, Jacked, the "engine block" full of jacked up jeeps that break, and not-mechanics with whitened teeth professing the benefits of the Intake Tornadomajigger. Not to mention the shows that are just people talking[/] about NASCAR, or people talking about people talking about NASCAR...

You can't tell me that while these BS shows are on, there is not...somewhere in the world, a race going on that most not-drunk-rednecks would rather watch.

[/rant]

and, um, no...no Idea who's car that is, but they should probably go ahead and shoot themselves unless they actually won the show...which they wouldn't have because foreign cars never do...because the whole thing is likely scripted.

I am tired of SPEED too. You have expressed my sentiments exactly. There are a lot of shows that they dumped and Top Gear was one that I really liked. Even if some of the shows dissed the NSX sort of or really heavy. But there are some great shows that they just don't put on much anymore or ever. I'm so tired of NASCAR I'm about ready to puke. If there isn't enough on that crap to start with.

But you know what they say about sports car races and NASCAR - the difference is that at Sportscar races all the drivers know the fans and at NASCAR all the fans know the drivers. Guess that's why NASCAR Is the fastest growing "sport" ----gag, puke, heave! Maybe we're really the "silent majority"?

Last edited:
Come on now Tim, all of NASCAR isn't THAT bad. Sure I cut my "racing teeth" on the backroads of GA (especially in the area where they built Stonecrest...they cut the roads and then did nothing for a decade or more).

That led to me doing a little stockcar racing myself

3529101183_f24d1dc65e_o.jpg

Me in the #4 Greased Lightning Autocare Pontiac

However, that being said, I think that NASCAR (the organization) has made the "premier" car so impotent that the racing is extremely boring and can't remember the last time I sat down and watched a race. For any series. I don't like the way the sport is run and don't really enjoy it much anymore.

I too have become disenchanted with Speed Channel (or shall I say NASCAR channel).

These days, I much prefer to watch the AMLS ot FIA GT series and trying to catch any four wheel racing that isn't circle track (I say that as F1 qualifying is on) on Speed is getting more and more difficult to do.

Last edited:
Yea, it's mine. I have a lot of videos of it on my youtube.com/cincitydesigns channel and on facebook.com/teamnsx if anyone cares to ask anything about it. People always ask what I was thinking bringing a Veilside NSX to Bullrun but I couldn't miss an opportunity like it. Everyone remembers the Evo crash, but I was counting on my driving skills to pull me through. Sure had fun! ... car is still in one piece too! LOL

Last edited:
Congrats on being on Bullrun! My wife and I have watched both seasons. Believe it or not, I said that's an NSX when it was still covered on the first show tonight. Don't listen to the haters - you've got a beautiful car, and we're cheering for you at my house!

As I recall Allen Wu and his brother who has the Lambo that he drives on the show, Allen used to have a nice turbo NSX in San Diego.

Last edited:
I am tired of SPEED too. You have expressed my sentiments exactly. There are a lot of shows that they dumped and Top Gear was one that I really liked. Even if some of the shows dissed the NSX sort of or really heavy. But there are some great shows that they just don't put on much anymore or ever. I'm so tired of NASCAR I'm about ready to puke. If there isn't enough on that crap to start with.

But you know what they say about sports car races and NASCAR - the difference is that at Sportscar races all the drivers know the fans and at NASCAR all the fans know the drivers. Guess that's why NASCAR Is the fastest growing "sport" ----gag, puke, heave! Maybe we're really the "silent majority"?

Have you ever driven one? It's quite an exhilarating experience. It will give you a whole new appreciation for the SPORT. I must say I'm not a fan of Darrell Waltrip, the pre-race shows, the post-race shows, or any of the NASCAR shows on Speed. I enjoy the racing; that's it. The Daytona 500 had 52 lead changes among 21 different drivers. You'd be hard pressed to find any other major racing series that will produce 1/4 of that in a race. Just sayin.

Yea, it's mine. I have a lot of videos of it on my youtube.com/cincitydesigns channel and on facebook.com/teamnsx if anyone cares to ask anything about it. People always ask what I was thinking bringing a Veilside NSX to Bullrun but I couldn't miss an opportunity like it. Everyone remembers the Evo crash, but I was counting on my driving skills to pull me through. Sure had fun! ... car is still in one piece too! LOL

Good luck driving that thing on the dirt tracks they have setup... bleh!

Not a big fan of that body kit but thats just my opinion......

Have you guys figured out that the lambo team are the sneaky bunch? Stealing immunity and taking 3rd place on purpose? :) I'm sure they record the shows way in advance so the season may already be over.... we just dont know it yet!

Good luck driving that thing on the dirt tracks they have setup... bleh!

Not a big fan of that body kit but thats just my opinion......

Have you guys figured out that the lambo team are the sneaky bunch? Stealing immunity and taking 3rd place on purpose? :) I'm sure they record the shows way in advance so the season may already be over.... we just dont know it yet!

From the sounds of it, they finished a while ago.

As I recall Allen Wu and his brother who has the Lambo that he drives on the show, Allen used to have a nice turbo NS in San Diego.

Great memory! I knew we would be a huge threat to the competitors and figured we wouldn't last long, so we wanted to keep it interesting for the people at home... ;)

and I still miss my nsx!

Are you the same Cin City designs that are banned from my350z.com?

Great memory! I knew we would be a huge threat to the competitors and figured we wouldn't last long, so we wanted to keep it interesting for the people at home... ;)

and I still miss my nsx!

Allen, I hope you and your brother did well in the competition.

I bought some Recaro SPG seats and some wheels from you when you lived in Portland.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7zbxOhuT7k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7zbxOhuT7k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

same NSX right?

Congrats to both the Lambo & NSX teams for making it to the final episode.
I'll be cheering you on when I watch the final next Thursday.

team nsx vs team lambo vs team hemi-cuda.

should be a pretty sweet final episode.

just hope the challenge is on tarmac, or else the old school muscle is gonna dominate...

I was hoping to see some more exciting driving out of the lambo in that challenge.

I was hoping to see some more exciting driving out of the lambo in that challenge.

** That Lambo weighs 4000 lbs, they aren't the best handling cars. I think if the NSX had been in the challenge with the Lambo , the NSX would have won easily. The NSX drivers are much better too. I'm glad to have such talented drivers representing our mark.

Last edited:
Back