• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted in Edmonton Thread

I thought Tim went back to San Diago.....
Guess he is still cleaning up business here.
He moved back to Edmonton last year about this time I think and was going to stay but transfered back, but his wife had to stay on at the bank for a little longer.....
So yes, only white til he's gone.
Then none.
Trev

Last edited:
That plate is from Arizona so I don't think its Albert's friends car.
Trev

I saw a red nsx (with red roof top) going north on Gateway Blvd just north of Whitemud Freeway.:smile: It was around noon today. Probably had winter tires on it. Does it belong to anyone on here?

Phil

Most likely Dave MC as we call him.
He drives his car year round for the last few years.
Trev

Spotted 1991 - 1993 Black with orginal 15 - 16 wheels on 100th Street and Sask. Drive. Parked in front of high rise condo Wednesday and Friday (April 7th and 9th, 2010).
I don't think I have seen this car in Edmonton before.

Spotted close to Bellamy Hill two Saturdays ago. To the left of the truck.

14-05-10_0830.jpg

That was me!
Just about got hit by a truck.
My daughter just moved to the hill.
Trev

It's been a while since we updated this..
There just aren't that many NSXs being driven daily in Edmonton.

This was Sept09,2010 morning on 178st.
This may be Philip's old car.

Attachments

• 09SEPT2010_CIMG0182.jpg
    09SEPT2010_CIMG0182.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 97
Red NA2 on 107 Avenue and 148st at 3:30 pm Wednesday May 11th.
and again the same car parked on Jasper Avenue at 11:30am on Thursday May 12th.

I've seen an all red early model (i think) on Rabbit Hill Road south of 23 ave a couple of times mid morning. Must be nice to be able to drive the NSX during the day.

Dan

The Angus Turbo, I need a ride in that.
Need some contact info.
Trev

Saw a red nsx with 2002 rear end ripping up 107th street this evening, and a black 94 strolling down 109th later this evening as well... both look good!

Trev, The owners name is Marius. I detailed one of his cars back in the day and I test drove/sat in his dad's 2001 yellow NSX to see if I fit before I bought mine! I'm still waiting for him to take me for a spin... though it could lead to an expensive credit card bill after :tongue:

Spotted the other new 2004. Had body work on the driver's side and a few panels didn't line up. Interior foil was peeling a little bit and so was the paint on the wheels. Overall not too bad but definitely a few noticeable things here and there.

13-07-11_1405.jpg

13-07-11_1406.jpg

July 13th entering River Rd around 5:00pm

"ROSSER"

Attachments

• CIMG0016.jpg
    CIMG0016.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 62
Back