• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted in Edmonton Thread

I saw that black ROSSER on Whyte yesterday while on the chopper.
Has big chrome wheels.
Car looks clean, windows tinted so I couldn't see much inside.
No one around, we'll have to find the owner one day.
Trev

Attachments

• rosser_1.jpg
    rosser_1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 90
  • rosser_2.jpg
    rosser_2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 69
Spotted that Blue one for the first time on Saturday downtown.
02 front end with 02 rear lights but NOT 02 rear valence.
Looks good!
Trev

Attachments

• Blue Edm1.jpg
    Blue Edm1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Blue Edm 2.jpg
    Blue Edm 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 86
The yellow one.
28-07-11_1427.jpg

Dude, when am I going to see your car.
I want to take a photo and post it here...lol.
no, really, Lets me up one day.
I've been waiting so long to see it.
Trev

Dude, when am I going to see your car.
I want to take a photo and post it here...lol.
no, really, Lets me up one day.
I've been waiting so long to see it.
Trev

^^I'm out and around the city almost daily. Most recently was at the meet the other Sunday with the orange, white and blue NSXs.

91-93 NSX in Callingwood. Gave/got the thumbs up unfortunately I was in the Supra and not my NSX.
03-08-11_1353.jpg

03-08-11_1355.jpg

03-08-11_1356.jpg

03-08-11_1357.jpg

^^I'm out and around the city almost daily. Most recently was at the meet the other Sunday with the orange, white and blue NSXs.

91-93 NSX in Callingwood. Gave/got the thumbs up unfortunately I was in the Supra and not my NSX.

There's an Orange NSX in Edmonton?

Yes, I'll let him explain it, but I do think its the rebuild of the one Sam had from Camrose or there abouts that took a boulder in the front end while driving back from Kelowna.
I could be wrong though.....lol.
Lets here the story!
Trev

What meet when and where?
Can you post these meets sometimes for us as a new thread.
Thanks
Trev

It was an after Indy meet organized by Joeys Mayfield... I JUUUUST got the car on the road for the show. If I was more organized I would have sent out a meet thread to the rest of the NSX guys. Sorry Trev!

No Problem man, I'll start a new thread regarding a late summer Edmonton meet.
Please input on it and if you know others that we don't know lets figure out how to get as many cars together once this year for one time.
Trev

Haha...my mom spotted 99rs at The Grange Shoppers Drug Mart...:biggrin:

She took a picture of his red NSX (looked good btw)

I remember that day. I was waiting for my girlfriend at the Shoppers Drug Mart when your mom started checking out the NSX. She walked from the front of it, to the back slowly and had a good look. Nothing out of the ordinary really. I was still sitting inside with the AC on full though. She tapped on the window and asked what year. I said 2005 and then she said her son has/had 3 of them. A 1991, a 2002 and then now a supercharged one. By then I knew who it was but she told me the rest of the stories with you and your NSX. The best story was about your 91. You made your poor mom kneel in the passenger seat while putting her head close to the rear bulkhead to listen for squeaks and rattles as you drove the car down the street......awesome. Whoever bought that car I'm sure has a squeak free car. Mom approved of course ;) . Joking aside the entire conversation was on a cheerful note and I was surprised of how much she knew about the NSX. She even asked if she could take a picture.

It is not too often that we can spot a NSX in Edmonton in February...

This may be why...

45 Avenue and 105 Street

a 1992 Canadian Car "JH4NA1156NT800034" With Alberta plates...
Air bag deployed. It looks like it may be fixable..
IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that is not good.
I don't recognize the car at all.
Any thoughts.
Trev

A friend posted sent me a pic of that car late last summer... I don't think its a recent smashup.

That black one by Revy south side now has yellow fenders on it.
Someones working on her.
Trev

I left a message on the windshield a couple of weeks ago for the owner to join us here on NSXPrime. If you are the owner, let us know you are watching.

Last edited:
Spotted a gorgeous 91-01 red nsx going west on 107ave at 11:15am. Gave you the big thumbs up!

Spotted a silver 97 - 2001 on 103st just north of Jasper on Monday April 30th at 4:35pm

Marty, was that you??

Marty has a 2004 iirc.

Back