• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STEVE T - can we see updated pics of your garage?

Re: RICK T - can we see updated pics of you're garage?

I second that, pics please...

Do you mean SteveT??

nsxrock said:
Sorry, must have meant SteveT.

No problem....maybe he has a brother. :biggrin:

No problem....maybe he has a brother.

Actually my brothers name is Rick. :biggrin:

I will try to take a few pictures this weekend, if the rain stops.

Not sure if I posted these, took them about a month ago and a few things have come and gone since then.

2004 NSX Black / Camel
———————————————————————————————————————————————–
Our other cars: 2005 SL65 Pewter / 2005 G55 Graphite / 2005 SRT-10 Viper Yellow / 2005 SSR Silver / 2004 Gallardo Yellow / 2004 Z06 Machine Silver / 2004 H2 White / 2002 Candy Red Prowler + 2001 Orange Prowler + 2001 Silver Prowler / 2002 35th Anniversary Camaro SS Convertible / 1970 Black Chevy SWB Pick up / 1969 Garnet Red Camaro SS 350 / 1969 Chevelle SS 396 / 1969 Impala SS 427 / 1968 Chevy Step Side Truck L98/700r4 / 1967 Hugger Orange Camaro 400 / 1955 Yellow Chevrolet Truck / 1934 Ford Sedan / 1930 Ford Hiboy Coupe 302 5spd

Attachments

• pano002.jpg
    pano002.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,178
  • panold01.jpg
    panold01.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,184
  • lam005.jpg
    lam005.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,167

where's the 2005 vette?

He sold it because he likes the hard edge of the Z06 better.

Even though the C6 is as fast it is more of a luxury car.

Why 3 prowler? Are they that impressive?

I always thought the Prowler was the most radical looking car any of the big 3 had/has ever produced. The fact that Plymouth/Chrysler had the low ones to build them in the first place still suprises me. Once the price started to fall on them I bought one. It is a nice cruiser and faster off the line than most people give it credit for. They handle ok also. The reason I ended up with 3 (so far, would like to have a Yellow one also) is that the insurance on them is very afordable and both my daughters, 17 and 20, are covered by the policy. We take them on weekend drives in nice weather and they always draw a crowd. 8 to 80 they make everyone smile.

where's the 2005 vette?

nsxrock is correct (except the '04 Z06 is a faster than a '05 C6) .
Something else caught my attention (2005 G55) and after driving the 2004 Z06 back to back with the 2005 C6 Z51 auto, I just decided that the Z06 was more fun. So I sold the C6, did not lose much as most dealers were still not discounting them at the time I sold it. If the C6 was a manual it would have been a harder choice but would have been the same in the end, I like the stiffer feel of the '04 Z06. Besides the 2006 Z06 will be here soon :biggrin:

Is the orange Camaro a "Yenko"?

Congratulations on all the success! wow, impressive, Gallardo is very nice!

dunno if you have ever mentioned, but what field are you in?

THUD :eek: :eek: .

thats the sound of me hitting the floor. :biggrin:

Steve T- we need to get together. How about at the next track event. :smile:

Ugh, congratulations. If you ever get tired of driving one of them i'll take it regardless of which one :).

i never get tired of seeing those pics; but id like to see some "classic" supercars as well :biggrin: How about a lovely Supra or maybe a Porsche Turbo?

I've always lilke the look of the prowler. You're right about them drawing a crowd. I just can't justify them for their performance. Perhaps I ought to drive one and see what they all about.

Freaking awsome collection of cars. your the MAN!!! :eek:
(have the similar colection of cars too, but they are only 1:18 scale :biggrin: )
BTW Do you own any Ferrari’s? if not, what gives?

amgnsx said:
Freaking awsome collection of cars. your the MAN!!! :eek:
(have the similar colection of cars too, but they are only 1:18 scale :biggrin: )
BTW Do you own any Ferrari’s? if not, what gives?

i was about to say the same THING~!!!! :redface:

Any relations to Jay Leno other than similar garage space? You have a line up (each one) worthy of the Dupont registry. I'm impressed!

Back