• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SuperCar Sunday Lamborghini Day

The Dungca will be attending.

^^Along with the roomie:biggrin:

^^What about her friend we met, I'm sure Steve would not mind her company in his car......:biggrin:

Haha, he's gonna get an ear full by the time we reach Pasadena from the meet spot, lol. I'll ask her though TEEHEE!:tongue:

^^What about her friend we met, I'm sure Steve would not mind her company in his car......:biggrin:

LOL, um...my M6 is a 1 seater...

Seriously though, this meet is gonna be one to remember.

Last edited:
the NSX is gonna be there. HA.

I can't wait for this meet! just wondering... should I bring a passsenger or is it more fun just going alone?

the NSX is gonna be there. HA.

I can't wait for this meet! just wondering... should I bring a passsenger or is it more fun just going alone?

Absolutely you can bring a passenger if you want. I would just suggest that they meet the following:

1. They don't make you late.
2. They don't whine and make you leave before you want to (not trying to sound like an a$$, but you really want to be able to stay for as long as YOU want).
3. They don't get scared with the way you drive :).

That's about it :biggrin:

Absolutely you can bring a passenger if you want. I would just suggest that they meet the following:

1. They don't make you late.
2. They don't whine and make you leave before you want to (not trying to sound like an a$$, but you really want to be able to stay for as long as YOU want).
3. They don't get scared with the way you drive :).

That's about it :biggrin:

maybe this might be a solo mission. haha. just wondering, any cute single girls that attend these things? lol

Have fun guys I wont be here unfortunately.....anyone want to caravan with me to taiwan? :tongue::rolleyes:

Whats up Eddie Long time no talk! how are you and your car doing? skip Taiwan and come to the meet! Taiwan is over rated lots more ... ok nevermind Taiwan is better haha

I might be taking the S2K...we'll see...just ordered the clutch. we'll see if it gets here on time for SCS. Don't wanna do another drive and have to risk towing or messing up the tranny even more.

Last edited:
Whats up Eddie Long time no talk! how are you and your car doing? skip Taiwan and come to the meet! Taiwan is over rated lots more ... ok nevermind Taiwan is better haha

Dang ghost from the past! Wassup man, how you been? Hows your P-car?
Anyways good to hear from you. Yeah I like it here except for the smoking in every bar and the fact that the air is dirty here with crazy ass drivers.

Dang ghost from the past! Wassup man, how you been? Hows your P-car?
Anyways good to hear from you. Yeah I like it here except for the smoking in every bar and the fact that the air is dirty here with crazy ass drivers.

Haha you know David too? Small world... and yea his P-car is sick as fuck... of course... :p

Ediddynsx u coming on 3/28??

Haha you know David too? Small world... and yea his P-car is sick as fuck... of course... :p

Ediddynsx u coming on 3/28??

Unfortunately I am going to be here til April 8th....going to China either next week or the week after.

Yes I know David....he's been around here about the same time I been around......good to hear from him.

Have fun guys!

Unfortunately I am going to be here til April 8th....going to China either next week or the week after.

Yes I know David....he's been around here about the same time I been around......good to hear from him.

Have fun guys!

sweet! have fun on ur trip to china! I would love to go there.....

Thanks I'll try....I heard good and bad things about it.....so I gotta be careful.

Pm checked. Check YOUR pm

Crap just found out tonight. Relatives flight into LAX is at 11:30am this Sunday. I was hoping it would be 2pm or so, I can't make this one guys. Damn Filipino's and their bad timing. :mad::mad::mad::mad::biggrin:

Guess I'll hit the monthly meet at SCA. :redface:

Crap just found out tonight. Relatives flight into LAX is at 11:30am this Sunday. I was hoping it would be 2pm or so, I can't make this one guys. Damn Filipino's and their bad timing. :mad::mad::mad::mad::biggrin:

Son of a gun, that is horrible news! Down one filipino too :(.

how bout you make the trip with us to the show and once we hit the meet spot you can go your separate way there and shoot down the 405S and hit LAX from there and still have time to pick up your relatives. Hehe...AYE NAKO! OR you can meet us up for brunch.

Back