• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SuperCar Sunday Lamborghini Day

When are you gonna get your car back? Shieet...haha

TOMORROW!!!! Any last questions, ask them now!

where are we meeting again? I don't think I'm gonna be able to wake up at the ass crack of dawn but hopefully I'll be able to make it out..... got the car all cleaned up today!

where are we meeting again? I don't think I'm gonna be able to wake up at the ass crack of dawn but hopefully I'll be able to make it out..... got the car all cleaned up today!

LOL, in first post:

7:00 AM at Pavilions Super Market in Arcadia...745 W. Naomi Ave, Arcadia, Ca

LOL, in first post:

7:00 AM at Pavilions Super Market in Arcadia...745 W. Naomi Ave, Arcadia, Ca

thx - yea i dont see how u guys do it... I dont have to wake up that early to go to work even! Whats with you car freakz!? lol jk man david wanted me to meet him in Irvine at 5am (YES FIVE AM) this morning.... im like no, I want to sleep in since its my only day where I get to do so...... anyways /endrant

thx - yea i dont see how u guys do it... I dont have to wake up that early to go to work even! Whats with you car freakz!? lol jk man david wanted me to meet him in Irvine at 5am (YES FIVE AM) this morning.... im like no, I want to sleep in since its my only day where I get to do so...... anyways /endrant

Lol, I get up at 5am regularly sometimes to start work (business partners on East Coast), and I don't even have a boss telling me to do so. I am just a morning person haha.

Yes... can i come?

Hope you guys don't mind if my old school muscle brings up the caboose. The X isn't ready too.

You bet man! I am not in my X either :(. Doesn't it feel just plain weird not being in the X, even if our other cars are fun... See you tomorrow!

You bet man! I am not in my X either :(. Doesn't it feel just plain weird not being in the X, even if our other cars are fun... See you tomorrow!
The whole time you wish you were in your X. The feeling just ain't right!

(if somehow i'm late no need to wait up... will meet you guys there. been a crazy week and i'm one tired mofo!)

I will be going to Super Car Sunday, and will see you all there. I would like to join for the drive, after the show, to PCH, although I will probably cut off and head home from PCH. :smile:

Son of a! NSXrunner FAIL!

Damn sorry guys. Had a little too much fun at a UFC shin dig last night. I thought I would still be able to get up early. Nope.

It was great seeing everybody again !!! I don't know what you guys thought about the restaurant, but you gotta admit the parking situation kicked ass :smile:

Thank you for the fun drive after the meet and for being so friendly! I grew up in the San Fernando Valley but had never driven those roads between Ventura Blvd and Malibu Canyon. Here are a few photos I took today...

IMG_7635Lambo2.jpg

IMG_7638Lambo1.jpg

IMG_7614Lambo3.jpg

IMG_7618RajLambo.jpg

^S2000Raj, a moderator on s2ki.com with his Lambo.

IMG_7653Cars4.jpg

IMG_7655Cars3.jpg

IMG_7652Cars1.jpg

IMG_7651Cars2.jpg

IMG_7648Pep2.jpg

IMG_7647Pep8.jpg

IMG_7646Pep4.jpg

IMG_7644Pep7.jpg

IMG_7643Pep6.jpg

IMG_7642Pep5.jpg

Thanks to everyone who showed up today. BRIGHT AND EARLY that is...my roommate was so excited she didn't even SLEEP! :eek: F*** i needed my beauty sleep so i had to sleep 3-4 hours before i can get up to take on this day. OVerall the initial meet up was good, for the ~3 minutes i was there before we all had to leave to Woodland Hills. haha....The drive was awesome heading there. I don't know how many cars it was but 30+ I believe invading the freeway was absolutely crazy!:tongue: The actual meet was fun cause damn, that was a hecka load of nice cars. Lambo heaven and the reventon was NIICE! after the drive...and THANKS TO STEPHEN, we made it worth the waking up so darn early. I enjoyed it as much as my passenger did. We all gotta do it again and thanks to Mike for the Coogie cafe food. Good stuff...definitely gotta hit up another joint next round. Anyway, great day with awesome company nonetheless... SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!

BTW: this is what an nsx turnout should look like for a drive, hehe....

Last edited:
just got back in town. sigh... i missed out on a great run and meet... just looking at all the parked Xs... sigh.... looks like you guys had a great time. i better be there next time around.

Had a great time! Thanks SFDreamer for doing the homework on a kick-ass route (Although some of those turns made me feel like I was driving the Titanic through the Philippine Islands!). Thanks Mike-san for the Coogie recommendation. My 'trendy' meal turned out just fine :cool:

Son of a! NSXrunner FAIL!

Damn sorry guys. Had a little too much fun at a UFC shin dig last night. I thought I would still be able to get up early. Nope.

OK I take back my self FAIL comment. :redface: Not being a believer in karma or fate, but the fact that I wasn't able to make Sunday's festivities turned out ok, because while I was home having a cup of coffee around 930 I got a call from my folks who arrived at the airport a couple hours early. WTF??!! Thanks for letting me know the flight arrangements were changed. :mad: If I had gone to SCS, they'd be sitting at LAX for hours guarding their boxes. :biggrin:

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing!!!:smile:

OK I take back my self FAIL comment. :redface: Not being a believer in karma or fate, but the fact that I wasn't able to make Sunday's festivities turned out ok, because while I was home having a cup of coffee around 930 I got a call from my folks who arrived at the airport a couple hours early. WTF??!! Thanks for letting me know the flight arrangements were changed. :mad: If I had gone to SCS, they'd be sitting at LAX for hours guarding their boxes. :biggrin:

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing!!!:smile:

Don't you mean "guarding their balikbayan boxes"?:biggrin:

What, no pics of the ZONDA!? C'mon guys..... :eek::biggrin:

Nice to meet you, all, and thanks to everyone who.organized the event. I had a blast. so... when is the next.one?

Great turn out, I had to take the T-REX because my NSX's need clutches. Hopefully I can have them ready by the next meet.

Wanna thank SFDreamer for organizing such a wonderful event. Thanks to all the friendly Prime members for introducing me (newbie) to others. Looking forward to more meets and activities.

Thank you to everyone that came out! Its always awesome to have a strong presence of NSX's at any event. The cruise from Arcadia was AWESOME with over 50 cars! Definitely a sight to see, I wish we would've been able to catch some more film, but hey, excuse to do it again right everyone :). It could not have been a more perfect gorgeous day to run through the canyon with some of those views! I am going to look for a spot to take a huge group shot with that view behind us next time. I'll definitely be arranging something again for near the end of April (whether it is SCS or not). Maybe we'll change it up and do a later meet and just do us NSX's for a cruise to somewhere to eat and hangout. Anyways, thanks again to everyone and continue to come out and enjoy these cars we love so much!

btw: Anyone that like that Mosler MT700/900. There are a ton of videos on YouTube about it. A wicked ride.

Last edited:
I shall be back tommorrow woo hoo! time to buy some goodies eh I mean necessary parts for the car....

Can't wait for another get together.....I vote for a later meet time in the morning for a cruise and having a good lunch/brunch after.

Back