• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Supra & NSX Photoshoot

I know you guys are probably tired of seening my car, but an old friend came into town so we decided to go out for a photoshoot.

koulio5ak.jpg

11482me.jpg

11482kou_me.jpg

kou5bc.jpg

11482rear.jpg

Last edited:
Nice photos!

They both look great! Of course I think the styling of the NSX is aging better (but I'm biased).

Motegi said:
Nice photos!

They both look great! Of course I think the styling of the NSX is aging better (but I'm biased).

I think they've both aged pretty well....the MKIV IMO still looks fantastic from behind. Nice cars.

awesome pics. What type of Camera equipment are you using? I could never get my pictures that clean.

I have to agree, VERY nice pics of the two cars. Plus the quality of the pics are very sharp, which seems to be a hit and mis thing with a number of other pics i've seen posted. All of your pics have been very sharp. Great job.
I actually downloaded a few for a background on my laptop, lol. Plus great composition of the cars to show them off.

Oster

damm... ARK need Supra to test fit our new vesion 3.5" Turbo spec exhaust system.... But I guess you sold car. :frown:

Kouasupra, Your NSX looks SICK!!!

No offense to those who own a Supra, but in my own biased opinion:biggrin: they don't even belong in the same class as far as looks go...The NSX is sleek, exotic and timeless, while the Supra looks like it needs to go on a diet:redface:

Performance wise the supra is an ass kicker, but as far as looks go, you know where I stand.

What size is you rims & tire set up?

I havent seen one of those colored Supra's in forever! What was it called? I never knew they made it in a factory turbo with that color. Most of the ones I say were auto's and NA:confused: Looks really good and probably doesnt have a good of a re-sale value like the silver, red, black, you see where Im going:wink:

Back