• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Surprise! It's a WALLPAPER for July 2007

I had a nice high-resolution image that was left unused for a side project and I thought it might make a good wallpaper calendar. Being that it was themed for the July 4th holiday, I was thinking that rather it go to waste, I might as well slap the month of July on top and get some use out of it.

200704_july_800x600.jpg

1600x1200 version

And some 16:9 versions:

2560x1600 version
1920x1200 version
1280x800 version

Hope you guys like it. :)

-Randy

HI Randy,

Love the RWB, works here in the UK too. Thanx for sharing

regards, Paul

Randy - you're AWESOME!!

Thanks for sharing.

Don't forget to start working on the calendars for the rest of the year. :tongue:
Yes, everyone who would like me to do a calendar wallpaper of their car, please send them to POWERED by HONDA. He is collecting and judging candidates for me. You can PM him for more info, or email him direct at ............

:D

Happy 4th of July:biggrin:

Randy,

Wow!, I love the wallpaper, thanks bro, is it ok for me to keep those white NSX-R wheels:biggrin:. Once they are on, they not coming off. Really change the car completely.

well done and great job...thanks...:smile:

Awesome, it is like old times! Thanks Randy!

Excellent! On my desktop. Thank you!

Will there be more??? :smile: I'll hate for this month to end now :frown: .

Hi

Yes they are very nice. I use them on I think three machines at home. I am waiting for august now.

I am glad that we are back to this tradition I hope :biggrin:

Regards

Well I've enjoyed looking at this all month, any chance of an August one :)

Just found this... dang... the month is almost over. Can you make it for August?

Back