• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tamoske Group-Buys Resolution [UnhuZ]

Hi all GB members,

update with today's work:

- Autovation Console and inserts are finished
- Davidf Console is finished :wink:

tomorrow i will clean and pack the above parts... then weight them and get a shipping quote.

tomorrow i will finish Bdean stuff, as it's already half way to the finish line ....

i'm confident, if nothing unexpected happens, that this will all be finished before my 3 weeks vacations are over :wink:

Thanks,
Nuno

Last edited:
Hi,

man... i really don't know how i missed this post... sorry for that :frown:

How are you progressing????????????????????????????????????????????????????
well... i updated in the post above... but i know you weren't asking now... it was sometime ago...

Patients is a virtue, but come on... Did some checking into the original post and that was 7-13-2007 when I chimed in, and oh how I regret it!
Yes... but i only have the parts since August... it's only 6 months but for me feels like 6 years....i can only imagine for you guys.

This July we will have been wating 4 years for the parts?
i am confident you guys won't "celebrate" the 4th aniversary, or if you do, it will be with the parts on your hands :tongue:

I simply want to get this done before I give up and sell the car???
i don't believe you will part ways with your car because of this?? are you really thinking of selling your NSX ?!?! if you do, you know you will regret... CF parts aside :wink:

Can you understand how we feel waiting, hopeing and waiting somemore???
of corse i understand.... it happens to me all the time.... that is why i feel sad for this delay of mine....

Enough can't be said for you helping-Thanks:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, but lets get this done!
no need to thank me....i do it to help you all, not to get "thank you" :wink:

your parts will most probably be finished tomorrow :tongue:

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi all,

update:

- Autovation Console and Inserts are packed (1.7Kg)
- ShiftyBob inserts are finished and packed (0.7Kg)
- Bdean Console and Insert are finished

I couldn't pack Bdean and Davidf stuff because i ran out of packing tape :mad:

Tomorrow i will buy a good quantity of packing tape so i don't run out of it again...

As i have to work tomorrow night until friday morning, i will only be able to continue the fixing on Friday after lunch...

Tomorrow i will update the table on the first post with new info.

Quick Status after 2 days of work:

Consoles finished: 3/10
Inserts finished: 5/17

Thanks,
Nuno

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thank you Nuno.:smile:
no need to thank me. :tongue:

- Bdean and Davidf stuff are packed
- Diveboy Inserts are finished and packed
- Soloracer951 Inserts are finished (have to wait to fix console)
- N S X Insert is finished (have to wait to fix console)

Quick Status:

Consoles fixed: 3/10
Inserts fixed: 10/17

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

i just updated the image on the first post to show status of each GB member's parts...

I can't update Anytime's parts because i don't know where the hell i saved that excel file....but N S X shipping is already payed to John.

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

i updated the image on the first post with the shipping quotes for these first packages.

I will also PM the primers to let them know, in case they don't follow this thread frequently.

The portuguese post office work as follows:

1 - weight 0,5 kg to 1.0 kg = 19.99€ (registered so it has a tracking number)
2 - weight 1.0 Kg to 2.0Kg = 30.13€ (registered so it has a tracking number)

1 - for inserts alone
2 - for consoles alone or with inserts

again, these shipping costs will be refunded later, as the shipping cost payed to John. I will discuss with Tamoske something like he giving me a couple of CF parts to revert the sale to these refunds....

.... but then again, maybe this won't be possible, because primers won't buy CF parts made by him, despite who owns them... i'm yet to sell a single CF part i own.... sad....

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

update to the Excel table on the first post with tracking info for the members that payed the shipping.

as i refer in that table:

Use:
- CTT website while package is outside USA - click here (it's in English)
- USPS website when package is in USA - click here

Thanks,
Nuno

Nuno, Very Nice Job... Their in the mail!!! Yes!!! I can't believe it, only a few more days until Christmas in April, I can't wait to see them and get this installed after several years. So much has gone on and through it all Nuno Seal the deal and got this done. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!
Thank you - Thank You - Thank You - Thank You - Thank You - Thank You
Bob:biggrin:

Hi,

Nuno, Very Nice Job... Their in the mail!!! Yes!!! I can't believe it, only a few more days until Christmas in April, I can't wait to see them and get this installed after several years. So much has gone on and through it all Nuno Seal the deal and got this done. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

you guys make me like a hero... that i don't feel i am... i just helped... nothing more...

.... but i truelly thank you all for all the compliments...

now about an update with today's work:
(updated the table on the first post)

- Diveboy Inserts were shipped
- ALL inserts are fixed.... now to the consoles :wink:

Quick Status:

Consoles fixed: 3/10
Inserts fixed: 17/17

Thanks,
Nuno

Its been a little over a month since last post any updates?

Any updates, growing weary of waiting over 2.5 years for these parts... Your help is appriciated. I just want to put this to bed.
Thanks,
Bob

Hello, I'm not sure you got my post... Where are we at in the process???
Thx

How are you progressing????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Patients is a virtue, but come on... Did some checking into the original post and that was 7-13-2007 when I chimed in, and oh how I regret it! This July we will have been wating 4 years for the parts? I simply want to get this done before I give up and sell the car??? Can you understand how we feel waiting, hopeing and waiting somemore??? Enough can't be said for you helping-Thanks:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, but lets get this done!
Thanks

To:

:rolleyes:

Hi

That he should have been patient and not bug you.:biggrin:

well... i understand completly the impatient a buyer feels... i'm a buyer myself and i know the huge itch i feel until i receive the stuff... but i also know i have a patient well above average :tongue::tongue:

and these guys don't bug me at all... what bugs me is low lifes that do nothing but to throw sand into the gears and don't let things run smoothly... but they must get themselfs off doing that... so let them be :tongue::tongue:

In the end, and what everyone should know... and be really aware is that none of this would be possible if there wasn't a guy trying real hard to correct the huge errors/lies he did.... i just helped him when everyone else wanted to keep dancing over his head...

and helping him was like killing 2 bunnys with the same shot: help him and help all GB members.

it's easy to keep a man down in the mud... it's real hard to help him get on his feet and get going with his life....for the obvious reasons...i prefer the latter...

sorry for the rant.. really...

Thanks,
Nuno

^ yes. Your Inserts are ready, but your console is half way.

right now i ended another day working in the consoles...

yesterday i had 2 problems:

- my dremel seized... probably because of all the dust that cutting CF spreads everywhere...
...although i clean some, the dremel have fine dust everywhere inside and it just stopped.

- the small hand torch (i think this is it's name) ran out of gaz. I use this torch to heat
...up the bolts so the glue melts and i can tweak them into the correct position.

Today early in the morning i went out and bought another dremel tool and
got to the shop for the custom gaz bottles for my hand torch, but they were out of them...
They expect some stock only saturday afternoon.... so i came back home and use the new
dremel to keep trimming the consoles.
I'm only missing one for trimming, which i will do saturday morning.

If the gaz is in my hands by saturday afternoon, as i expect, i can end everything late sunday
or monday morning for sure, as all i have to do is to move the screws into their correct place.

Just to cover this, and as my 2nd job vacations would end tomorrow, today i phoned my boss
and said that i need an extra couple of days. This way i can end the consoles and pack them.

So, the rest of the GB members can expect a PM late Sunday or during Monday (GMT) with
my paypal address so they can pay and i can ship the packages.

Thanks,
Nuno

Last edited:
Hi all,

the gaz bottles were at the shop as expected :wink:

couldn't finish everything today, just because i forgot one little detail:
Need to cut the cointray opening into the last 3 consoles.... 1 is already done.

I also shipped ShiftyBob inserts yesterday. (send an email with tracking info right now)

- HondaArrArrr console is finished
- Helijoe console is finished
- 671-nsx console is finished
- smacke-swe console cointray opening is done, missing only the 2 lower mounting screws for cointray

Cutting the cointray opening takes a lot of time and testing so i don't damage the CF face. But it is still a lot faster than shipping them back to Tamoske so he would do it :wink:

I updated the table on first post with the latest info.

As i said in my last post, i asked my Boss to extend my vacations, so i will only work next Thursday.

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

quick update:

EVERYTHING IS FIXED !!!!!!

i only need to pack everything and ship as i get the money.... i will do a proper update later tonight...

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

ok.. i updated the table on the first post with the latest info.

I will now notice the remaining GB members about shipping cost and will pack everything and start shipping as the payments arrive.

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

Nuno, I received your PM. Thanks for the update. I will review and post payment for shipping later this week.

I appreciate the personal time spent finishing the console. I hope the quality was worth the long wait.

BTW can you PM a photo of my finished console?

Well... yes... but i have to get it out of the bubble plastic thinguy...will try to do it tonight.

You can also see it here (it's the first on the left):

Thanks,
Nuno

Last edited:
Back